Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: born again

Banned Read only

born again

Do you want to born again as e female? I do not know

Sure. Why not? it isn't like I have any control over it or would even know I was ever anything else.

Banned Read only
    Gunta,
    Knowing my luck if I were born a girl my wiring might have been wrong and might wish to transition to a guy !! I can't think of anything worse !

I feel when a CDer finds themselves and enter their comfort zone they have possibly achieved a good balance , I know I'm planing to go full time and can't fully answer the transition question, being born a girl would mean you wouldn't have the same mindset . It's not just the outward appearance of wearing the clothes but the connection with parts in a brain , the same chemistry isn't there in a girl .

Yes you might enjoy wearing lovely clothes and have boobs but those quirky TG traits wouldn't be there to experience the same feelings .

Quote Originally Posted by gunta View Post
    Do you want to born again as e female?
    Right this moment? Or after I die? Not to be a downer, but my personal hope is that there is no rebirth, there is no afterlife. I'm hoping once we're done we're done.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Since I believe in multiple lives the answer is a definite 'YES'. I also believe that my last life was as a woman and somehow there was some incomplete disconnect since I have never known a conscious moment not longing to present as female.

Banned Read only
    nobody knows if there is afterlife. Just if...

Only if I came back as Teresa's sister, now that would be fun, we could swap clothes!

But seriously? Never! I'd come back as Stacy!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    'Knowing my luck I'd probably come back as me' (as quoted by Rodney in Only Fools and Horses) you'd probably have to be a Brit to get that one.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'm sure I am born again, I was a leprechaun in my earlier life.

How do I know? The bible tells me so. :-)

The title of a hit tune of the 50s I believe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Stacy ,
    That brings back memories of sharing my sister's clothes, that was the start of all this !, Sorry no swapping clothes they're all mine now ! Isn't it funny i never thought I would make a comment like that !

Diane,
    Is that so bad ? No I don't mean coming back as Rodney dipstick !

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I'd be happy to have another crack at life as any gender but alas that ain't happening. Enjoy the life you have 'cos it don't last long!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its really hard to say but I have done some regression therapy and from that I tend to believe that I have been on this planet thru at least 3 lives.
    It sounded crazy to me as well but I answered questions and drew pictures about things I would have no way of knowing about.
    In each life I was male so if I could come back as a female I wouldn't mind but would fear if it was the 1800's life would not be all that great as a female.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-21-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Born again? but several times,
    1) Come back as me but a long younger
    2) Come back as a woman
    and 3) Just for laughs but to come back as a bicycle saddle on a woman's cycle ! Lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sure! Why not? I'm 75 and running out of time for both Sherry and me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As a young teenager, I had a very vivid imagination.

I fantasized that I found a"magic" elevator that went from the surface underground. If you went in it at ground level and pressed the down button, you would get younger and younger until you became a single cell human. Once there, you could switch your "Y" chromosome for another "X". Then you could go back up the elevator and get older and older. Once you reached the top, you were the same age as you were when you started, but you were a beautiful young girl.

The first time I did this, I was just pushing buttons to see how they worked, and it just happened. This gave me the opportunity to say that I didn't really want to be a girl, but it just happened accidently. And, that I didn't know what I had done to turn into a girl, so I didn't know how to reverse it. This was just one of my many fantasies of forced feminization.

I guess at some point, I realized that this was just a fantasy, and went about getting on with my life in a boy's body.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I'm pretty sure I was female the last couple times around

Sure, but I would most likely be M-F transgender! so, life goes on regardless! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

an interesting, but purely hypothetical question that cannot be answered with any certainty.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Yes for sure, even at my age, I'm positive there would just be minor change of my picture .

Of course except the male to female parts.

It sure would be fun, and would not have to deal with menopause or periods.

Hugs , Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Banned Read only
    Yes, then I could complain about my bra straps digging in because of the weight of my perky D's. Panties, no bulge, no package, no problem.
    Walking in a tight skirt showing the movement of my backside, bending over showing cleavage, YES, YES, YES.

I believe we have been here before. I also believe our need to be more feminine comes from our past experience.i wish I could go back or hopefully go forward.

Aspiring Member
    I think it would be fun to come back as a girl, but I'm not attracted to men. Would I have to come back as a lesbian?

If I did, I would also like to be a lesbian!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

What if you could push a button
    And be transported to a new world
    Where there you would be at age 25 beautiful hair eyes and a perfect body
    With no pain no weight gain &plenty of
    Will power energy to keep you going
    Like the Duracell batterie Rabbit
    In the new world all our clothes would
    Be perfect and never have to worry about having to swap or exchange
    Be cause we would all be a perfect 10.

Yes.

I've been through regression therapy a few times and found past lives as both female and male. One session asked us to find the best and worst memories. Both were female. Best was making live on a hillside with my boyfriend - though we both knew we shouldn't. Worst was begging a doctor to save my children (disease) and offering myself to him if he would. He wearily shook his head and told me there nothing he could do, and walked away. The male lives tended to be either boring or violent - sometimes some of both.

Which raised the question for me - why do I feel the need to be female in THIS life? Is it in the cards for me to experience being T*? Are my feelings some kind of karmic leftover from a past life? etc. etc. etc.
    This of course left me wondering what course I should be pursuing, and what I should be leaving alone. So far, I've been led to pursue a 'middle' path, with one foot in each side of the gender divide and not really choosing either one fully.