Thread: funny story or close call?

funny story or close call?

Mark is a long time friend.ever since our family moved into our new house many years ago. Well to make a long story short..our friendship turned into a relationship as we got older and he was very supportive of my desire to crossdress. and yes we are a couple.
    Well we were out at the mall on Friday grabbing a burger before going to the movies, I was enfemme. Very Casual, make up, tight jeans, sweater, leather coat with fur trim, my 2 inch pink heels. It was a great time.
    This morning my mom made the comment that Mr Jennings down the street mentioned she saw Mark at the mall with his girl friend.
    "they were so cute together"
    Then mom asked "how do you feel about that"..I was waiting for the foot to drop.
    I sort of said it didnt bother me.
    My mom said, 'Well, dont feel bad if Mark doesnt hang around much, it happens to all of us"
    Whew..that's it?? Mom and Mr Jennings didnt realize I was the girl on Mark's arm
    And mom will be suprised how much Mark will be hanging around.

Bit of both, Goes to show what you can get away with, tell us what happens next.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Keep that up and everyone will know soon enuff!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

for as much as we crossdressers worry about being recognized, we sometimes forget how import context is Now if I were out somewhere with my wife, people would make the connection, but when it's just me en femme by myself I don't think anyone is LOOKING for the male me so they tend not to see it

Does show the risk of being outed by neighbors. But the neighbor was fooled! And Mom. That's funny. Shows that you passed-for the moment. Toni G..

I think it is both! Funny and a close call.

Enjoy your success on passing, and thanks for sharing your story.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

We live in exciting times.

A day to day diary could be a best seller. :-)

Watch out for Mr Jennings, may his eyesight stay poor.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Love it. You must be glowing!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Thanks for sharing great story
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Banned Read only
    Sounds as if your mom may know something about your sexuality? Does your mom know you and Mark are a 'thing' in the sense of boy-boy? If your mom knows you have an interest in males, I would think it would not matter to her if you wore women's clothing when dating a male. Sooner or later when en femme with Mark I would think someone who knows him will stop to talk to him and then you too. You're 18. How old is Mark?

Reads more like a fantasy than a actual story or event. sorry.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm leaning in the direction of what -Joanne- said.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Well I read it today so that's a great Monday story. Let us know when mark introduces his girlfriend to your mom.��

great story Glad Mr Jenning didn't strike up a conversation with Mark that could have been way to close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    If Joanne is right and it's not true you are disrespecting all of us.
    If it is true at 18 look what you can do with the rest of your CD years.

Loved the story, surprised mum doesn't know about your inner girl, maybe time for Morgan and Mark to visit mum?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

funny story or close call

If mom knows she's not letting on...Mark and I have been friends since the 6th grade, he introduced himself when we moved into the neighborhood so thats nothing new to her. Seeing us together is not unusual. Mark is a month older than me. We played little league baseball together, tried scouting for a while, went to the same grade and middle school together..Things got interesting when we started high school. We both ended up going to different high schools..His friends from his school have only seen me enfemme..so if they suspect anything they havent said anything either. As a matter of fact they are kind of nerdy and nervous when Im around.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Sounds as if your mom may know something about your sexuality? Does your mom know you and Mark are a 'thing' in the sense of boy-boy? If your mom knows you have an interest in males, I would think it would not matter to her if you wore women's clothing when dating a male. Sooner or later when en femme with Mark I would think someone who knows him will stop to talk to him and then you too. You're 18. How old is Mark?
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I thought it was a cool thing to share..Its true..but it seems that Im just having a hard time fitting in here...sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If Joanne is right and it's not true you are disrespecting all of us.
    If it is true at 18 look what you can do with the rest of your CD years.

MorganStar, it's not about fitting in. It is about credibility. I have been a member of this site for a long time and have seen some postings that made my "BS meter" pin into the red zone.

You are relating a story about your presentation that is so convincing, that your neighbour doesn't recognize you. This after establishing that you've lived in that neighbourhood for a number of years. You state that you are 18, which could mean that your appearance as a female would be more convincing than if you were 38. But you have given us nothing that provides us with evidence of your claims, other than your written word.

Forgive us if some of are a little skeptical of your claims.

I Aim To Misbehave

As a much older person I sometimes can't tell 18 year old boys from girls no matter how they are dressed (if there is no facial hair). Mr. Jennings motivation for telling MorganStar's mother is more interesting. Gossip, maliciousness, idle small talk or something else?
    I think it is a nice no drama story.

Reality Check
    I just want to say that I didn't read the story as a fantasy, I read it as a true story. I didn't read anything unusual or suspicious in it.

We have to remember of course, that this is the Internet and anything we read here may be truth or fiction. For that matter, most of us are posting under "fake" female names. We lose a bit of credibility by doing that.
    Krisi

Good story but remember your mm might figure it out soon if you are not careful. She might just ask Mark about his new girlfriend. Can he be trusted to not let the secret out and never sell a mom short they seem to be able to sense things the rest of us can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I just want to say that I didn't read the story as a fantasy, I read it as a true story. I didn't read anything unusual or suspicious in it.

We have to remember of course, that this is the Internet and anything we read here may be truth or fiction. For that matter, most of us are posting under "fake" female names. We lose a bit of credibility by doing that.
    Thing that made me think this is not a true story, other than the first sentence, was the fact that Mr. Jennings happened to just "be there", hanging out at the mall, to notice that this person's best friend mark was out with a girl and the person he tells it to? His mom. Why? Wouldn't he had said something to mark's mom first if anyone? "Hey, I saw your son out on a date" not "Hey I saw your son's best friend out on a date". If I saw something like that and it was that "news worthy" I surely would have tried to get a closer look. Nope he stayed a safe distance so that the poster could be completely passable.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    For that matter, most of us are posting under "fake" female names. We lose a bit of credibility by doing that.
    I'll start posting under "true" name as soon as you do.

Using an alias on the net has nothing to do with losing credibility. Posting stories that seem a bit too good to be true, that is a unicorn of a different colour.

I remember a posting from long long ago where the author spun a tale of dressing up(for the first time ever!!! in his sisters clothes and everything fit perfectly!!), hitting the mall and apparently was so convincing that they passed their own mother, who of course, didn't recognize 'her'.

Many members here ooh'd and aah'd and sent well wishes. Until.... our fabulist mentioned a miracle spray that they bought that would change your voice into that of a girl's (Like Totally!!).

All I am doing is being cautious in my consideration of this story. If I am proven wrong, I will apologise profusely.

I Aim To Misbehave

I was a bit sceptical of the first post but it could happen. then the add on parts just push me more towards this being a fantasy story. There is to much here that rodent add up to me.