Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The girlfriend insists.

The girlfriend insists.

I have been seeing my girlfriend for the past year. While she likes my girl side. She just sort of has a problem with the way I dress in a way. I dress for comfort. Jeans, boots, and a nice top. Pretty munch the female version of my male self. Just with heels.

This past summer she got me to go out. For the first time as a woman. So we could find a dress for me for a little vaction later down the road.

As we were looking. I was looking for ones that werent short or show my lack of clevege. As she says old lady dress. She was looking for some thing sexy. In the end we found a dress that didnt look to old lady, and sexy enough for her. That we both liked.

Well ever since then. She has been wanting to see my in a more sexier dress, and other clothing. While I can get were shes coming from. I am not sure i am ready to take that step yet. I have no problem with shaving body hair off. As i am adult and dont have to answer to any one. I am more worried about how I will look in the end.

A lot of people on here wish they had your problem!

I love to show off my feminine sexy side when I dress up, so this would not be a problem for me. In all honesty, I wish I did have a GF who was supportive of me being a crossdresser. I'm sure she could think of a million things I could buy, and I'd have someone to go shopping with. Good luck whatever u decide to do.

that's a hard life you got there, girlfriend...why not just put y0urself in your girlfriends hands and see what look she comes up with?

I didn't mean to make it sound like i was complaning. I also know how hard it is for many people. To find a woman that is like mine. So i just want to clear the air about that.

As for the girl firend. I know she wont dress me like a street walker, but she forgets one thing. I am lacking breast, and what she wants to see me in. Would require more then padding. Then when i remind her of that. She seems to get disappointed.

Banned Read only
    BREAST FORMS....BREAST FORMS....BREAST FORMS

And my Doctor Fee is $185.00
    My prescription is The Breast Form Store, on line of course.
    B's make you pass easily
    C's make you look and feel more womanly
    D's makes you want to never take off your bra!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka_d View Post
    I am lacking breast, and what she wants to see me in. Would require more then padding.
    Erica,

Err, join the club. There's not many of us who have breasts but it's amazing what can be achieved with a little tugging and squeezing. Why not buy some cheap forms off eBay, if you're a light frame I'd go for a B cup, if not a C. Give it a go. I'm sure your GF can sort out a suitable bra with you. If you don't try you'll never know. If the dress is a bit too racy, a bit too revealing a neckline then there's the opportunity to shop for something more suitable.

Having such a supportive GF is a gift. Embrace the opportunity or one day you'll be thinking, "I wish I'd....".
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post

Having such a supportive GF is a gift. Embrace the opportunity or one day you'll be thinking, "I wish I'd....".
    Helen is correct in saying this !

I’m curious, does she dress on the sexy side too, or is she on the conservative side herself?

Enjoy what you have there. You have a diamond in the rough that with encouragement could help you in every way you can imagine. I dress for fun and the relax net it gives me and to satisfy something I can't really explain. Be truthful with your girlfriend and tell her how far you want to go and just a thought you might let her read this forum and she will probably understand you better. JMO

I don't think you should be forced to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, you should ask yourself whether it is only fear that is holding you back, rather than just a simple style preference.

If it is just fear, you can face it and overcome it. It doesn't mean you have to go as far as your girlfriend wants right now. You can take smaller steps, assessing each as you go along.

You can also try some of your girlfriend's suggestions in the privacy of your own home. You may become more comfortable with time. You may also just decide the style isn't what you like, and that solves the issue.

As others have said, you can solve your problem with breast size with some forms. If your size is your main concern, forms should be the next thing you try.

Good luck on your journey!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Don't know how to quote mutiple people on a cell phone. So this might run on a bit.

As for the breast fourms. I have looked it to them many times. I just havnt bought them. I guess becuse unlesss i am at work or the gym. Iam wearing female clothing, and intill I meet her. I never even went out. You know all the bells and whistles. So I never needed them let alone padding.

I'm sorry dear, from one girl to another......

Grow some tits and take your girlfriends advice.

You will not regret it and life would become sooooo eassssy!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ericka: You distanced yourself from sounding as though you were complaining because of the difficulty many have with their SO not being like yours. I wonder whether your situation isn't equally worthy of complaint, though..

Everyone is different. Some wives and girlfriends want no part of this, and some are very encouraging. When you have one category but need the other, it's difficult. I can understand that. Some CDers prefer some looks, while others might not be comfortable in those looks. If you feel most like yourself with one particular look, but you're being pushed into doing the other, that must also be difficult. I can understand that, too.

I hope you manage to reach a solution.

- Lydianne.

Sorry clicked post reply by mistake.

As for being out of my comfort zone. Thats some that sort of got broken this past summer. When we went on our mini vaction. Three days of me being the girl friend, and wearing a dress out. Only in my first few times being out in public. I even wore the out fit around the house for a few days. Before we left town just to get comfortable in it.

As for us doing again. I would love to, and expressed interest in doing it again. I even told her we dont have to go any were. We live in a town of about 30k people. We can go out for drinks and danceing here in town. I just work a lot now, and we both live with family. Her with her sister me with my 80 year old grandma. So even just a weekend at home is out of the picture. At least for the next few months. Her sister sounds like shes moving out in july, and if we are still together. I plan on moving in.

I also dont think she forcing me to do it. She dose know I would dress sexier for her if i could. Just combine running back legs, my michelle obama arms as she calls them. By no means do i look ripped, but 15 years of hard work will do that to arms, and my very manly tattoo. Agian her words. To be fair its a harley vtwin with wrenches for my dad. I cant really pull off the whole sexy look. Like she can.

As for how she dresses. She has a professional job. Not saying she dresses super sexy, but from time to time she likes to wear a low cut shirt, but never tight jeans or a mini skirt. She says she dont have the ass for tight jeans. I will admit she dose have a mans butt. While she says i have the girl butt. Which is true. She says tight jeans are my department.

I think the only down fall about having a girl friend that approves. Is when your the same size, and have some what differnt taste in clothing. I mean if she buys some thing, or vise verisca. We both try it on for the most part. I just know she wont try my jeans. As they are to big in the butt and hips, and to small in the waist. I wont touch her work clothes. As they dont tickle my fancy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I will say one last thing. There as been a few times were she has wanted me to try some thing one, and me knowing that would loom totally bad on me. I have tried on a few things for her, and as soon as she sees it she laughes. Becaues of my lack of breast, manly legs, my arms, etc. I know she dont mean it. I guess I dont want the one person that I love to laugh at me. When i am trying to be my self. Becuse if she laughs I wonder do I really look that bad.

I guess what gets me. Is i have tired on many things for her, and a few times only a few. She has laughed when she sees me. I guess i get it in my head that well if i am making her laugh. Maybe i look the carzy in this outfit.

I guess what gets me. Is i have tired on many things for her, and a few times only a few. She has laughed when she sees me. I guess i get it in my head that well if i am making her laugh. Maybe i look the carzy in this outfit.

Aspiring Member
    As was said, a lot of people here would love your problem. But on to your question. I think you should follow her wish and get some sexy dresses. But at first just for home. Later on maybe at certain times for going out. But if she wants you more sexy you should do it for her, and maybe learn to enjoy the feeling too. Sherrii

Just remember when you go out, the "sexier" you're dressed, the more attention you will draw which may or may not be what you really want. I can't speak for everyone else here but me--I dress to blend so as to not call undue attention to mineself.
    Jon

You want to dress as a female. Your girlfriend accepts that but she wants you to look good for her. She has come more than half-way in accepting your female self. That alone is a huge gift from her.
    Is it too much to ask for you to just go the rest of the way and accept her help and advice in dressing? If you don't she may just give up and walk away. Is that what you want?

Banned Read only
    I would like to have such kind of girlfriend!!!

What I would give to be in your shoes!! I am in a DADT wife doesn't want to see it or help.
    1st put your big girl pants on get a thicker skin and when she does laugh don't take offense ask whats wrong with it and how can I fix it.
    its all trial and error ask me I will tell you.
    Listen I mean really listen to what she is saying and take it in. She can help you get to the end zone (so to speak)

Ericka please don't take this the wrong way I want what you have someone to share this adventure with.

just my 2 cents worth

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Maybe she’s just having fun playing “dress up” with you, putting you in outfits she feels like she can’t pull off herself. Instead of shooting her down when she picks something overly revealing, how about you tell her that you wouldn’t be comfortable wearing it in public but you’d be happy to wear it for her at home.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Get on You Tube and learn how to make your own pec muscles into boobs if you are worried about having no breasts.
    Its real easy if I can do it and many others here can then you can too.

i know i would love to have your problem .Your a lucky one hold on tight

Silver Member
    You are a very lucky girl to have such a girlfriend. Cater to her wishes, and see what happens. You do need breast forms to achieve a more realistic bosom.
    Tell us a little more about yourself, such as age, how long have you been CDing, how and when did it start. The more we know, the better we can help and advise you.

So where are these women who not only accept, but encourage their mates to dress up?

Personally, I have my doubts. I am not saying they don't exist, just saying I've never met one in real life. Kind of like unicorns.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!