Thread: Libido question?

Libido question?

For those that have transitioned while having a GG partner, did your libido just go down to zero? If yes, did that help you decide if you wanted to transition full time. I am having difficulty getting there because of my need to dress. I find my partner very attractive and when we go there everything goes off without a hitch. It’s just the want to is really messing with my head.
    [FO

I find my libido reduced in the sense that sex thoughts don't control me or drive my life like they did before. I still have interest. I still have fantasies. I still react to my partner. It's just that interest is stirred if there is context for it, rather than constantly being on high alert for an opportunity to make something happen. So I guess that means I'm more passive now. Is that what you're asking?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I guess that could mean I more passive before definitely aggressive during. I just mentally don’t get into it. Also I think because she tries to schedule it gives me unfair pressure to want it and that just turns me off even more. I find dressing and planning more erotic and sexual than real intimacy.