Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other kayakers here?

Any other kayakers here?

Are there any other kayakers that go en femme?paddle2.jpg

Gold Member
    I am an Inland Scow Sailor. Manly a M-16 Scow.
    Lots of fun.
    Rader

indeed. We live on the Conestoga River in Lancaster PA

I do - kayaking on vacations - rented cabin on lake (1 piece swim suit)

Looks fun to try. Which swimsuit do your wear and are you in feminine clothes?

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I do a lot of kayak fishing...I love the peace and tranquility.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie7 View Post
    indeed. We live on the Conestoga River in Lancaster PA
    About 30 min from me...do you do any kayak fishing?
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Yes I kayak, I have 4 different kayaks. Still water racing and ocean racing I also kayak fish as well.
    I only wear a bikini in the winter under my wet weather gear

Yes love to kayak and paddle board. I will wear like board shorts and bikini top. Most of the time it is board shorts bikini top and a rash guard.

also a kayaker, but not yet brave enough to hit the river en femme

Canoe enfemme

I’m an open boat gal. I’ve never gone enfemme and probably won’t until I come out to the state canoeing community. Every time you get out you run into someone you know.

51AEB1C5-F6CB-4ED7-A1D5-F86075E18FB1.jpg
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Silver Member
    Has anyone considered the popularity of kayaking amongst CDer's to have any connection to the use of a spray "skirt"? Two sports I did a lot of were ice hockey back when our socks or stockings as they were called in Canada, were held up by garter belts and class 3 through 5+whitewater kayaking, hmm?

Yes, wife and I both are kayakers. I have never paddled or swam enfemme. We have a group that we kayak with so I'd have to be out if I did. We love fishing the nearby lake from our kayak and have been on some of the big lakes and a few rivers with them. It's good exercise, adventurous, and enjoyable to kayak. Have caught a lot of fish from the yak that we'd have never caught from the big bass boat.
    I really don't see much difference in the attire of kayaker from male to female it is very similar maybe if one wears a two piece but wife and I both usually wear the Columbia fishing shirts that are cool wearing and they both look the same. Swim suit bottoms but mine is more male n hers more bikini cut bottoms. Both wear flip flops that float and lots of sunscreen.

I have not been kayaking en femme, but I do go out on the pontoon wearing a one piece. Park the boat on an island away from other cruisers and enjoy the water. Occasionally (very occasionally!) I have gotten in the water to swim, which is very fun, the suit pulls in ways I couldn't have imagined. But only if no other boats nearby.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Yes... but whitewater. Staying alive is more on my mind than being pretty....

looks like nice day out there. I do kayak done some white water but not anymore now its just around the bay BUt I am mostly a sailboater dinghys and cruising boats Never been enfem on a boat but I sure it would be fun but I am also sure I wouldn't notice what I was wearing after starting. Thats the way it was skiing and bike riding. It waas still fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

i own 18 kayaks, 10 paddleboards, have not paddled in-femme, have rarely seen women folks inn heavy make-up, but i have witnessed some heavily shaved men folk....
    Last edited by mykell; 01-24-2018 at 06:58 AM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I canoe, and fish, freshwater. I will underdress and wear women's swim shorts occasionally.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Silver Member
    Isabella, Great rivers in BC. I almost got up there for the Fraser (SP) and the Mechensie decades ago. If you someday try it enfemme, waterproof mascara, in case you have to roll! Waterwater lets you go to place few others can get to!

Yup, I am an avid whitewater kayaker.

I underdress full time but have never kayaked in a dress or skirt. I could see putting on a bikini and finding a secluded lagoon or bay and doing some fishing from a kayak. I would be my luck that (just like last summer) I hook a large muskie and get pulled all over the lake.

Aspiring Member
    I've been paddling for some thirty years, lakes, rivers, intracoastal and the Everglades. No racing. Mostly solitary nature watching. Also done a lot of sailing. I miss both. Age got in the way.

Ineke

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I have not gone en femme yet, I usually go paddle around Duncan Bay on Lake Huron in the canoe or kayak. It is on my bucket list

i like to kayak on a large lake in northern CA but I have not really gone en femme unless just sitting in the kayak in panties and a T-shirt top, my usual attire, counts.

I love kayaking! I have a native ultamite 145 and I love this boat! It's built for fishing so there are spots to put rod holders, also I can stand an cast or sit. It's a great boat if you want to paddle an fish. More to the point of the OP I have only kayaked in Natalie mode once on a VERY small pond, it was fun a bit warm with a wig on.

I white water raft here in Colorado. I have worn skirts and outdoor style dresses at camp on multi day trips. My friends all know so no surprise for them.

Many people in the white water community paint their toes. It's common to see guys on river trips with painted toes. River toes!