Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More cd after retirement?

As a CD I love retirement. I underdressed for the first 17 years of marriage which was ok with my wife. However she had no tolerance for further dressing other than panties and pantyhose. About 5 years ago she became accepting and I was allowed to dress around the house as much as I want which is very liberating except for make up and wigs. She had a problem hugging me when I was wearing a bra but has overcome that as well. I have been retired now for 2 years and love being able to dress all day if I wish (Live in the Midwest and don't go out much in winter) I have friends that also retired and are constantly complaining about being bored. I take care of the house (wife has ill health) and all domestic chores and spend any free time either dressing, shopping, or thinking about dressing and shopping. I don't say much to my friends about my hobby.

Just got to say that retirement rocks!

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Banned Read only
    I've been retired for ten years. I have a wife who is still working full days on a part time basis. She and I are in a DADT marriage. When she is working I do get seven hours of femme time. Due to recovering from cancer therapy she is not working as much as she would like to which does cut down on my femme time. It is what it is and I deal with it. The issue for retirees is what happens when a not so accepting wife also decides to retire? I can see frustration arising in many marriages. That is something I do not look forward to in the future.

Ahhh yes,,,retirement! Recently here and loving the added time.Lucky to have an understanding/accepting wife to share our `golden years`. And yes, I do seem to dress more as i`ve aged and its wonderful especially on those cold winter mornings of `hmmm what to do today??`

My wife works now and thus I have time to dress and enjoy being at home. I'm Tammy Homemaker and loving it. I do it all when it comes to all the home chores from making the bed to cookiing dinner. I have a strted to get into a routine and make time when I feel like it (most of the time) to dresss up. Retirement time has been great when it comes to having the time to really relax and dress as I feel. Hopefully you do as well. Sometimes i just wake up in the morning and can't wait to dress and feel soft clothing against my skin. It's nice to know i'm not alone with these feelings.

I am also retired and my so is supportive. No problem dressing around her. We go out as two gals together. It is really nice to do that.
    Part Time Girl