Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you love to see an attractive CDer?

Do you love to see an attractive CDer?

I find that I love to see CDers that give it their all and look like women!
    It's kind of strange, I have never put any effort into looking my best male self but, I'll spent endless hours trying to look like a woman!
    Why is this?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Judy I look at attractive CDers and am amazed at how beautiful some are. I try to change a few things and for some reason I just don't. I've seen some Cders that actually look better than the real GG do. When you don't think of them as males it hard to not be attracted to them. I do love looking at them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    Why is this?
    Maybe because you are a woman? Biologically you may be male, but your gender is female and that's how your brain perceives the world whether you like it or not?
    Gender is an interesting concept.

Maybe it's easy to look like a male because there is no work involved? Transformation is a skill that takes practice, an opportunity for mastery and it's a lot of fun, isn't it?
    Last edited by BettyMorgan; 01-23-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Typo
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

It's more fun.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

I am amazed as some of the pictures of CDers here in this site. It makes me wonder. there are many that i'd never guess they weren't ladies. I do like looking at pictures. probably why i have several hundred photos of my own.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

It is easy to relate with an attractive CDer, especially when you are fortunate to be attractive yourself.

For me, that is long time past, my looks have deteriorated since I was twenty.

I still relate to other CDs of my age tho'.

We all age well together.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've seen good ones here! Hopefully they can give a newbie like me some advice to get better at it!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't know, Judy. Unlike u, I've always considered myself an unattractive man. Can't do anything about that.

So, because I can be, being a pretty woman is important to me. It's probably too important!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree that CDs look good. But as we age it get a bit harder to look as good.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, love looking at all the Gorgeous ladies on this website. Love all the fabulous clothing and the amazing makeup.

I often have to remind myself that the many beautiful ladies on this website are all male underneath. And when I look at the boy to girl thread I am even more amazed at some of the transformations. I find it a pleasurable , challenging and exciting process to try and present myself as feminine as possible. As for my male self I do like to look presentable although it certainly doesn't take the time and effort it does to become Danielle.

We have to try harder to look like women because we're not. I certainly admire attractive CDers because I can appreciate their efforts.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I have found that I put some more effort into my male appearance than I used to, so the benefits have been overall, not just when en femme.

Kudos to all of you who spend the time to look your best!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Maybe there are more answers to this one , on one level we may think as woman does to check out another outfit , do I like it ,would I wear it ?

Then there could be an attraction , looking good as a woman and passing very well . Personally I find sometimes when I've literally thrown my makeup and but found something nice to wear I get as many comments as if I'd spent hours on getting ready . So I guess others find the outfits are what people are checking out , if your hair and makeup is passable then you will probably get other people looking.

I admit like you it's harder because we are in a DADT situation, our wives don't want to see us and talk about it , so we can only judge ourselves on how we look . That's why for me going out socially has given me that balance , something to gauge my appearance on .

I'm with Sami, CDing all of these years has made me pay attention to detail on both sides of my life. Who doesn't like seeing a beautiful CD, I do, like I appreciate seeing a beautiful, put togehter GG. Love my life in satin and nylon!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

When I see other Tgirls that have worked hard to perfect their image and then have the confidence to carry it off well, I have nothing but admiration for them. Know from my own experience, this is no easy task and that adds to this admiration. I always enjoy looking at them and want to get to know them better. Of course, I am dying to know all of the details !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Because I have always liked attractive women.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I see it as a SKILL---and I admire good work.

My answer to your question, Judy "do you love to see an attractive cd'r" is yes. Am I attracted to cd'ers? No. But I am to the entire presentation, if that makes sense. Quite often, I'll look at some of the ladies here and want to burn my cd'ers membership card. I realize how much work I still need to do.

I do appreciate your time and effort and you give me something to aspire to.

Judy, some CDer have a more feminine body structure so they will appear and look much closer to a female.

Its a lot more work but with a bit of female intuition and time invested, we are able to see some transformation .

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Judy,
    Yes, it's amazing to look at the fabulous piccys on this forum and i have a great admiration for the fantastic looks people achieve. Your pictures are always so good, it's such a shame you aren't able to be yourself more often.
    With my particular look i could certainly never do glamorous, but even so i still feel that i look better crossdressed than in male mode.
    I guess it's because people always put more effort into something that truly matters to them.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Love is a strong word. I love beer and don't want to diminish that.

Judy, I don't have an answer to your question. However when I see a well-dressed trans woman I am just as attracted to her as I would be to a well-dressed cis woman. Wierd, right?

Banned Read only
    Well of course it does not take hours to look my best in drab. I mean what do I have to do besides shave my face, comb my hair, and put on a some nice clothes?