Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you love to see an attractive CDer?

I love looking at pictures of CD's, especially the really good ones. I also love looking at GG's, especially the really good ones.

Strangely enough I find myself studying the CD pictures very closely. Once I've taken in the overall look I then start looking for "tells". Things that she could do differently. Stuff like that. Of course, when I look at GG's I'm also critiquing their look so maybe its just all part of life.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Reality Check
    I've never seen an attractive crossdresser in person (that I know of). In fact, I've only seen one crossdresser in public and that was my reflection in a store window. Attractive? Probably not.

I have seen some attractive photos on this website but looking attractive in a single photo and in real life are two different things. And keeping in mind that this is the Internet, the photo you see may be of someone else, not the person you think it is.
    Krisi

A well put together CD is as beautiful as a well put together GG. And I appreciate how much work it is for a man to get to that stage.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm with you, Judy. I wear male clothes because I have to, not because I want to. I buy in bulk when Kohl's has a sale once a year just to get it over with and at least stay somewhat timely and stylish. That being said, I love (surprise, surprise) dressing as a woman. There is no part of it I do not like and I try my best to represent my chosen gender in a positive light. I also love to see many here that are able to achieve a level of dressing that allows them to pass as women. I understand that not everyone has the physique or androgyny to pull it of and don't think any less of those that can't. But my hat is off to those that can and give their all with much effort and attention to detail to present en femme. I love seeing the end result of all that dedication.

Banned Read only
    I will concur with Krisi's observations. It is a rare occasion to see a cross dressing man in the wild. I suppose there is are more in certain geographical areas such as San Francisco or areas of Seattle. In the late 1970's I was in San Francisco for several weeks and did notice several cross dressers having lunch. Actually, I think they were cross dressers based on their physical attributes, but, maybe they were just two tall women having lunch. If they were men, they were doing a wonderful job emulating women. In my small city I have seen one particular cross dresser twice and another once. One was at Wal-Mart and her presentation needed a lot of work. I do her credit for being out and about. The other, who I have seen twice, was emulating a woman in a manner which just came over has way out of place in the manner of dress for Costco or public transit. But, again she was out and about town.

There are many lovely ladies on this site. When viewing their picture postings you are aware they are crossdressing men or transwomen which sort of makes the eye a little more critical than if you were to see the same person in the wild. If the goal is to not be noticed, then perhaps I've encounter many more cross dressers in the wild than I realize. I skimmed over the posts to this thread, so I do not know if anyone else has pointed out the societal bias for 'attractive' women, whatever that may be for a viewing male. Frankly, I know some men who have asked their wives to pack on some more pounds because they like heavier women..plus size.

I have seen many picture postings on this site of women who really are representative of many other ages and body types. Do many men or women really notice an older woman or plus size woman in the wild if she is wearing clothing suitable for the activity she may be engaged in? Like grocery shopping?

Anyway, I do peruse the postings on YouTube and elsewhere of transformations from boy to girl or cross dressing boy with admiring girlfriend (husband/wife) or the brides. Those depictions of women really can leave my mind wondering "Are they really men?" If anyone reading this thread is put off by the admiration for "attractive" women, there are some of us who think you're also doing a wonderful job emulating older women or plus size women.

I do like to look at attractive CD's. I find I'm attracted to the female form, no matter what the gender identity of the person presenting.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    You know I've asked myself the same question, why do I enjoy looking at pictures of crossdressers so much? I guess it's because I too am a crossdresser and I'd admire hos feminine and pretty can look. I especially like seeing someone dresssed nicely in clothes that fit well.

I enjoy seeing attractive people. If a woman is attractive, yes, I'll look. If a CD is attractive (and I have met several in the wild), yes, I'll look. Same goes for trans-women.

I truly envy the ladies on this forum who are so beautiful that it's nearly impossible to believe that underneath all that loveliness is a guy in makeup and womens clothing.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I tend to put WAY more effort, like a thousand times more, into getting ready to go out en femme than as myself on a regular basis.
    Granted, I've never required a lot as a guy. I shave regularly, keep my hair near skin short, and I have minimal body hair.
    And there is just so much more to looking pretty and passable.

It's also the same for when I exercise and go running; I have my girl-bod in mind for motivation more than anything else.

I wish it would work for dieting.
    I just cannot get on a healthy diet; I love exercising, but quiting soda is, well, there's words I cannot use here.

I dig seeing attractive CD's, really helps for motivation.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I do love seeing an attractive CD, knowing that it took some work to look so good. But I general I love seeing an attractive person, CD, GG, Trans (I don't find men attractive). I find myself admiring the features that stand out the most or catch my attention the most.

On this site, when we see an attractive woman, she is probably a CD or TS. However, when we see one out in the wild, we may not even recognize her as CD.

One CD I saw in the wild passed (IMHO) until I saw her adjusting her wig a little. Yes, I know it could be a cancer survivor, but probably a CD.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Why shouldn't I be attracted to an attractive CD?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I do love to see other attractive CDs. And I do also find myself attracted to them. Just love femininity, whether it's in a man or a woman.

As a gg and and as the spouse of a CD... Seeing pictures of attractive crossdressers does absolutely nothing for me sexually but I appreciate all the time and effort that is put in for them to look so pretty. My husband cheated on me with a very attractive CD before and now if I ever see photos of her (very active flickr account) it hurts my self-esteem a bit....

I know my husband likes to look at attractive cd-ers to get inspiration sometimes too on how to dress...

I like to see everyone's pics and get inspired by how we each present. There are some very good looking and talented people here. For me the attraction is that I can empathise with the cder.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

I do find that I am attracted to beautiful crossdressers and trans people. More so than GGs often. Part of it is being a crossdresser myself, who can never look even close to that passable, I know how much effort these ladies are putting into their look. And the fact that they are putting all this effort in to look great to themselves and the outside world is a huge thing. Many GGs do not put these levels of efforts in (though some don't need to, to get these levels of looks...) and that is disappointing being that they have the ability to look fabulous but couldn't be bothered. Another part is, that I look at these fabulous looking crossdressers, and I can say to myself, "I could maybe do that" and strive harder to look better. So yes, I love seeing pictures of all you ladies on this site.

We human after all likes beautiful things/person, so its not surprising that we admire beautiful CDer or even beautiful GG. Mostly we just admire them and maybe trying to get some hints to better our own CDing. So Yes, I do love to see beautiful CDer and GG and handsome guys sometime. In fact i felt that they inspired me to try different style, different look and to challenge myself to emulate them or to strive to be better than them. And I felt that I had got better at grooming and take care of myself because of these stimulus. Its a good thing.

I enjoy seeing other CDers on this site. I appreciate the effort they make and garner ideas and inspiration for my own dressing from them. Always amazed to see average looking men here transform into some truely beautiful feminine woman.

On another level I agree with Isabella. I am attracted to feminine beauty in women and also feminine beauty in men, probably part of the reason I love the feminine side of myself

Why? Because the female form is so gorgeous, because the colors/patterns/styles/presentations can be so creative and thoughtful and eye-catching. And beautiful. I love seeing all you ladies look so gorgeous, and Judy you especially with that dress and gown collection to die for and the way you wear it

I love all of beautiful feminin style on woman or on CD ...looking great is always an eye catcher, or?

Greetings from Germany

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    I like seeing a crossdresser that puts the effort to present well.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    I find that I love to see CDers that give it their all and look like women!
    It's kind of strange, I have never put any effort into looking my best male self but, I'll spent endless hours trying to look like a woman!
    Why is this?
    Judy it might help if you dress and take the time to look like the man that Judy would be interestedly in. I’m sure you have a walk in closet full of pretty clothes.

Yes, we love to see attractive CDers.
    That's what mirrors are for.

Of course, and pick some tips on dressing/make-up, carrying oneself . Not attracted to other CDs but kinda like how women check out other women

I love to see an attractive CD, maybe even more that an attractive GG. I don't know why, but they fascinate me. Maybe because I don't pass that well and they do.

I definitely enjoy seeing pix of CDs very much, whether online generally, or n this forum particularly. To me, CDs will often look better than GGs because they take time and effort to look mega-femme. That can be pleasing aesthetically in some cases, but also very visceral and erotically. Some CDs look astonishingly stunning; yet I don't react that way to glamourous women. My woman friends tend to be cerebral, quirky and drily witty and there's noting like a very slim librarian with a hard, intellectual face and nerdy glasses - oh well, fetishes will do that