Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you still present as feminine when not dressed ?

Do you still present as feminine when not dressed ?

When you are not dressed do you still have feminine speech and mannerisms? I practice my voice every day to and from work. I also try to walk talk and hove feminine movements at work so it comes more naturally when I am dressed. Wondering if others do the same ?

I get called mam a lot so I try to answer a bit feminine.
    Part Time Girl

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    No, I don’t try that hard even when I do dress up

Btw picture was from a friend sitting across from me while we were waiting in the radio station’s waiting room and not a mirror shot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 01-25-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I tend to have feminine mannerisms at times and some friends had noticed that.
    Its not something I consciously try to hide.

Not even one little bit.
    Jon

Not the sound of my speech as I don't try to alter my voice, but the wording is very is a bit Femme, "Sweetie".
    Then there is my walk and quite obvious body movements which usually get the "Oh isn't He pretty" reaction.

Most of it is quite natural for me, but when doing my almost daily walk, I do more strongly exaggerate my catwalk. It takes longer for it to wear off that way!

And I wonder why everyone assumes I'm a gay male?

I love everyone,
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Mannerisms are very important. I am practicing these myself daily. Walk, sitring, motions, facial expressions, talk, all important. Practice makes perfect and I have to practice as muxxh as i can.

Tammy

I'm naturally a feminine person. It is sort of there all the time. If anything I'll repress it at work or wherever else, although as time goes on I seem to be caring less and less about my natural femininity showing itself

Pretty much me when I'm not dressed. I've been playing with makeup lately. IMG_3503.jpg

I don't. When I'm in drab, I'm pretty much a regular guy. But when I slip into a pair of panties and a bra, my whole demeanor changes and the inner woman takes over.

Banned Read only
    Gwen,
    I don't think I do , I'm just me , Most don't worry about speech even the TSs , I do present feminine to a point because everything is shaved , I did catch one of my art class GG friends looking at my shaved hairless hands when I was showing a technique with a paint brush .

I have to say I don't walk like a gorilla in drab mode so maybe I do it without thinking .

I don't go out of my way to present feminine or even thought about how I was presenting (dressed or not) so I would have to say "no".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I'm probably the last person you'd ever guess CDed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I apparently emit some electro-feminine waves even when dressed completely drab, to judge by the number of times I'm called "ma'am" in checkout lines and drive-through windows. I'm addressed as a woman maybe half the time. That catches me by surprise sometimes, but it's reassuring, since it probably means I don't raise many alarms when I put in a little real effort on my appearance.

- Diane

Other than my choice of underwear, my dressing is binary.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Amazingly, after decades of dressing, I have not had any of my feminine movements or speech drift over to my drab life. The only thing that is the same in either persona is my gait. I take shorter steps than my wife which drives her crazy because when we hike, at the end of the day I have 2,000 more steps on my Fitbit then she does.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Yes. Afraid so. Can't help it. But then again 'not dressed' for me means androgenous womens clothing, anything other than a skirt or dress, so I always feel dressed all the time!

I'm quite variable and I can change rather quickly and even surprise myself. To some extent it follows the situation - it is adaptive. If I am in an environment that is strongly masculine I tend to be more masculine, but not completely. If it is a more feminine situation I tend to show a lot more femininity. I suppose, on balance, I show more femininity than masculinity, although I think it would be hard to actually measure it. But I am very rarely strongly either way. It is more of a blend of masculine and feminine and that is consistent with my feelings of identity - psychologically androgynous. To put it simply with two examples, when I am knitting I am feminine, but I hammer nails like a man.

My dressing is binary as well. In a perfect world I would present as female all the time. That's my long-term goal.

I love walking in a feminine gait and using feminine movements and mannerisms. I've been incorporating them into my routine, whether I'm dressed or not. For me, it provides some of the same sense of fulfillment that dressing gives.

I've tried to feminize my voice, too, but that's been harder to carry off!

I will practice some of my more feminine movements usually when I'm by myself to see how natural I can make it feel. Occasionally I'll practice my voice as well. As a server, when I serve a table of gay men or just ladies I'll sometimes turn on the fem just a touch. It's fun to play around with it.

Reality Check
    Nope. It's either Krisi or Homer. Never "Kromer".
    Krisi

I do not believe I have more female mannerisms than the next guy. Although I have been jokingly asked .........'Do they sell men's clothes where you bought that shirt?" This question came from the clothes police at work not from the mannerism cops. Honestly, I believe I am all male on the outside at work and home when not dressed. I do underdress.......is that a mannerism?
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I hadn’t given this much thought until I read this thread, and realized that I’m always the same, no matter how I present. Now, it’s really rare that I am actually in guy mode anymore. I honestly can’t remember how long it’s been. Even when I’m not fully dressed up, I’m presenting a blended persona. And my mannerisms and speech are exactly the same. It’s very interesting to think about.

Banned Read only
    Not unless you would consider me to be the "bearded lady" from a sideshow. I think my mannerism slip into female mode when I am attired in women's clothing. After so many years wearing women's clothing it seems to come naturally. Things such as getting into a car with a dress on is different than when wearing pants. Spreading your legs man style (Chantal, #3) is a no-no. Crossing legs at the knee rather than the ankles is preferred. Taking a long male stride when walking in women's heels just is awkward.

I think with time mannerism become automatic in the right situations. I would conjecture if I was secure in the situation back in the 1960's it would have been easier to be a cross dresser with long hair if I was a hippie. Now, with my corrected mindset it is not possible to overcome the effects of male pattern baldness. Sigh!