Thread: Oklahoma City Spring Soirée May 4-6

Oklahoma City Spring Soirée May 4-6

Here’s a chance for those of us in the middle of the country to have some fun! May 4 to May 6, 2018 will be the 10 OKC Spring Soirée. The event is in the LGBT friendly area known as the 39th street Strip.
    All the details can be found here: https://www.heartlandtg.com/
    Looking ahead to Keystone!

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Heidi, have you been to this venue before? I’m very curious as it is nearby.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

I have not Lauren. I just found the site. I will be unable to make this year’s as well, I have a house extension going on then.
    It appears to be in an LGBT friendly area, so you should be safe. I’d say contact the organizers and see what else they add.
    Have fun and report back if you go.
    Looking ahead to Keystone!

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I tryed and couldn't open the page about it .
    Sounds like it might be fun !

Jean Ann

I have been to this area several times in the past and had a great time. It is not a huge community making it very friendly and intimate setting. There are several small clubs that are very welcoming and a local motel that bills itself as a gay resort that is so welcoming to us ladies. I have not been there in a few years but past experience there was great. I have always made new friends each time I have been there.

Is anyone from this group planning to attend ?

Jean Ann

I am planning to be there. It will be my 3rd Spring trip for this event, and 4th trip overall to attend the event. It is a really nice, but small, event IMHO. We usually have about 40-60 folks for the big dinner on Saturday night. And the spring pool party Saturday is fun too. The clubs are very close, plus the 2 clubs in the hotel itself. I have met some other wonderful ladies there.

If anyone here is on FetLife also, you can find a lot more info about this event in the FetLife forum "Oklahoma TG Weekends. "

FYI, the annual spring and fall event are the bigger gatherings, but the group hosts a small weekend gathering almost every month, and the summer ones are much more fun with both hotel pools open. The hotel is the Habanna Inn in OKC. Ms. Hanna Olsen (one of us ladies) is the host and puts the twice yearly event on. I do hope you can join us!
    Last edited by Sarah V; 02-11-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I’ll be there with bells on...

I hope I can go
    Sounds like fun !

Jean Ann