Thread: Interesting drive from the dentist

Interesting drive from the dentist

My wife had a 2hr dental procedure this morning, I had to drive her because they were knocking her out. She felt bad that I had to wait so long so she suggested I dress and drive around and do whatever I do when I'm dressed and she will call when she was done.
    I couldn't refuse that and on the way there my wife felt she had to reflect on the past few weeks and told me if I get pulled over or an accident or if I have to interact with someone not to freak out. She told me not to try to talk like a women but act feminine after all I'm dressed like a women and just be myself and act like who I am "a crossdresser". I thanked her for the great advice and for caring about me.
    After I dropped her off and drove around, Wow! Driving in daylight is a hole different breast, it amazing, and then my wife called and what was two hours felt more like two minutes.
    When I picked up my wife I asked her how she was, she said OK and then she looked over at me and told me why I just don't pull my dress higher over my waist and just hang everything out. I looked at her and seen she was still in a daze from the procedure and asked her how much stuff did they give her, it was like she was drunk. She said that the next time we go to Vegas she's going to get me a man, I said WHAT????. She said that when I dress to go for a drive or at home everything has to be perfect a hair can't be out of place and that I'm a tease. To look at myself that I lift my dress to show the lace of the stay-ups and wearing a lacy camisole because I want to get the attention from people on the bus and from vans and trucks.
    She then said "NO" not a man she will get me a crossdresser in Vegas that I would enjoy that better, and then she stopped again and said "No" a man, she will dress me up and she believes I would love to get the attention from a man and the curiosity of how I would react to this. She looked at me with her beedy eyes and said she really wonders and the curiosity is killing her on how I would react.
    Well we got home and she fell asleep on the couch and she woke up awhile ago and I asked her when are we going to Vegas so she can dress me up and find me a man, she asked what was I talking about. I asked her if she forgot about the conversation on the way home and she asked me if I was going crazy.
    She says she didn't remember the drive home at all and I'm not sure but I heard that when people get put under that they sometimes talk the truth, almost like they release there subconscious feelings when they wake up while the drug is still wearing out. Did anyone ever hear of something like that, or something along that line, just wondering if she really believes those accusations
    Thought I would share this funny but also interesting day.

> they sometimes talk the truth

More often they talk nonsense.

It sounds like they gave her some truth serum.

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I was knocked out using Sodium Pentathol or truth serum. Couldn’t stop crying for about a half hour while in recovery. Hope I didn’t spill any secrets.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I've been medically put out numerous times for numerous procedures and I can say that yes, a person says all kinds of things they don't remember afterwords. My wife has laughingly repeated some of the stories I've told to the nurses!

I wouldn't take what your wife says too seriously after an anaesthetic. However, you might get a reaction if you repeat what she said back to her once the drugs are cleared from her body.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Maria
    Sounds a great experience, but did you mean to type:

"Wow! Driving in daylight is a hole different breast"

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Generally the two drugs that are used IV for dental procedures or things like colonoscopy are accompanied by short term amnesia as you found out. That way any degree of discomfort experienced by the patient is forgotten. The degree of "truthfulness " of the conversation is quite variable. You should have recorded the conversation for later use.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    After I dropped her off and drove around, Wow! Driving in daylight is a hole different breast, it amazing, and then my wife called and what was two hours felt more like two minutes.
    Maria, did you mean breast or beast? I assume the later. I guess its just not your wife's subconscious that's playing games.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    You have just scared the daylights out of me. This week, I am the one having a dental procedure that will involve similar medication. I am afraid of what I might say! This procedure may be riskier than I thought!

Banned Read only
    It's many years since they put me out at the dentist's, but if I had any memory loss, I must have forgotten it! I thought they were using nitrous oxide back in those days, but I may be wrong. Anyway my wife had a colonoscopy a few years ago, and they gave her fentanyl, so the doctor told me. When I first joined her in the recovery room afterwards, we had a conversation, but later she couldn't remember my entering the room and talking to her at all. I don't think propofol has the same effect, not on me anyway, so whether there's memory loss or not probably depends on what anesthetic is used.

I'm sure they have some really good dentists in Las Vegas.

A few years ago my wife went in for a colonoscopy and they knocked her out for it so I came long. A couple months later it was my turn so she came with to get me home. When we were walking out she was laughing at my condition, higher than a kite, and stumbling along. She laughed and and made the comment that she was not like that when I took her home! I had to stop and hung on to the hand rail and started laughing. She asked me what was so funny? I told her about how she was barely able to walk and dingy from the drugs. She did not remember being high.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    I'm sure they have some really good dentists in Las Vegas.
    Ha!! Good one Consuelo!

Opps sorry, beast. Haha!

Reality Check
    The question is, when she said she would take you to Vegas and get you a man, how did you feel about that?
    Krisi

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm not sure I would have been able to process something like that at the time it was happening. So now there are two questions; 1) does she remember any of the conversation? and 2) are you going to remind her if she claims she doesn't? She gave you the game ball, it's your play now if you want it.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    I'm pretty sure what someone says under the effects of medication can't be relied upon nor can it be held against them. Makes for good conversation though.

Darn, for the old days of recording conversations .......

Sooooooo ............. when's the Vegas trip? Remember to hike the skirt up a bit on the drive so the truckers can see your lace stocking tops, and undo another button or two on the blouse. ;p
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie