Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Monnica"

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Monnica"

Good evening all,

So... I am kind of, sort of, freaking out a little bit. Well, my heart is racing and I'm nervous, but in a really good way. The reason, I get to meet a fully transformed Monnica in just a couple short hours. (This would be my lovely SO crossdresser).

She's actually upstairs in my tub as I'm writing this. I don't have much time to go into details right now, as I am going to help (as much as she wants and as much as I can), but I will get back on here in the next couple days and let you all know how it went.

Wish me luck!

-g

good luck g
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    I hope you both can relax and enjoy each other’s company!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Best wishes for both of you.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Best wishes to both of you.

It was nerve racking, for both of us, the first time my wife saw me. We were not married at the time.

Let us know how it went.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hope you two have a wonderful experience.
    @ yes we will need to hear all about it

Silver Member
    I, for one, am very glad you are excited. My wife got testy last night when I came in and sat down on the couch after being out for the evening. She said "I was trying to Not see you:$(:"
    Sigh, go up, deconstruct, come back down. "How was Your evening?" " Oh, Fine, watched a hallmark movie"

Sounds like your night is going to be a little more fun! Let us know!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    At least she wasn't too mad at you Meghan.

Best of luck, i am sure Monnica is even more nervous I am sure it will be a memorable experience for both of you!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

With the apparent height of your expectation, be kind and flattering to her and you should both be fine.

If there is some disappointment from your side don't show it as there may be a few rough edges that need ironing out.

Smile all the while and lead her out to you.

Sort of like helping a timid kitten find it's way around. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For me, getting up the courage to show my (now wife) myself dressed, was both exiting and nerve-wracking. My presentation wasn't quite "there" yet. She looked me over, and the first thing she asked was how it made me feel. I thought I was going to explode with emotion. It was an amazing night I'll never forget.
    This is so exciting!

Littleg2, I hope the meeting goes well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I hope that you are open minded (it seems you are) enough to have fun with Monnica. This could open up a whole new intimate part of your relationship. You may have a girlfriend and boyfriend all in one at the same time. Go for it I say! Sherrii

Littleg2,

I wish you both all of the best. It is a major step and I hope it goes well for both of you. I, like many here look forward to hearing all about it whenever you are ready to tell your story.
    I must have missed your introductory post so rather belatedly but fulsomely I welcome you to this site and hope it will give you as much support and help as possible.

There is no way this will go bad. I hope you both have/had a great evening
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well, many moons ago when my wife inadvertently walked in on me while I was partially dressed and rocking a pair of killer heels, she promptly fainted right in front of me. That was my "official" coming out, and it has been downhill ever since...and DADT all the way.

Hope it goes better for you and Monnica, Littleg2.

I remember my "reveal" to my wife - I chose a black knee-length pencil skirt, white cap sleeve blouse, black hose and 4" black stilettos. I was almost shaking with fear - walked down the hall to the living room and asked her if she was ready. She said "Come on out" so I stepped into the living room and did a slow turn - her first remark was "Wow! You look better than many women!" Talk about relief! And that is despite the fact that from the neck up I'm still male, with a bald head, short beard, and no makeup!

Be gentle when you get your first glance - try not to laugh out loud, or faint! I'm sure the two of you will have a great time!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Well ?????? What happened? How did it go? Inquiring girls want to know ....

I hope it went wonderfully for both of you.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I hope all went well and you had a fabulous evening!
    Just trying to be the real me!

Good Morning,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for the responses and the support. I do enjoy being a part of this community and forum. You all have helped me in ways I can’t explain to better understand a life I knew very little about. I appreciate the honesty and willingness to share, it means a lot. I would also like to apologise, in advance, for the length of this post, but I have a lot I would like to share…

For those that are interested in getting right to the point; It was really wonderful to finally meet Monnica. We had a lovely evening and I look forward to spending more time with her. You are now free to check out and go back to your regular scheduled program. Thank you.

For those of you that might be interested in the details, here goes; I have been with my SO for almost a year now, really not that long in the grand scheme of things, I know, but we are building a wonderful relationship that we both hope has a promising future of marriage and the happily ever after. I have known of Monnica since about three months into our relationship. My SO came out to me with nervous trepidation, wanting to continue being with me, but terrified once I knew, I would run. She wanted me to know before our relationship became even more serious, and so our new path began.

I did, and continue to do my best to be supportive and understanding, accepting and loving, as does she. I had seen her in clothing and lingerie (about 2 months after the reveal) and we incorporate girl attire into our bedroom activities periodically as well at ‘girls nights’ we have at home. I had not, until this past weekend, seen Monnica fully transformed with makeup, wig, fake nails and forms. We had talked about it, but she had said that it’s quite a time consuming process and would need at least the better part of a day to fully feminize herself and become Monnica, as well as the better part of a day to defeminize and return to masc. mode. With life, jobs, kids, etc. this left very little time for this all to happen when it would just be us alone together. Finally, this weekend, the stars aligned, sort of.

The previous week, my family was struck with sorrow and tragedy as a close and dear family member passed away. I had been down and melancholy coming to terms and trying to accept the loss. I had asked my SO what his weekend plans were, as I was travelling for the funeral, but would be back late Friday night. We don’t yet live together completely, but my SO stays with me when my kids are with their father, so I asked if he would be available to stay at my house while I was gone and be there (for support) when I got home, he lovingly agreed. With his work and such, it would have been impossible for him to attend (or I may have asked). I got home late Friday night, knowing that he would have to work the next day and be sleeping, but thankful that we would get to spend the weekend together, as we both had Sunday and Monday off.

On Saturday night we were talking and he suggested that I meet Monnica on Sunday. I was thrilled, as we had both kind of been preparing for this. One of the other hold-ups for the transformation was that she didn’t have a wig, as hers had been destroyed during a quick move and bad storage and it was a critical item to the process for her. Well, at the end of the year I had been hanging out with a friend who knows about Monnica and she offered me a wig that she had and was planning on giving to consignment. She had used it when she did undercover work as a PI, so it was a real hair wig and in great shape. Monnica was delighted when I told her about it. I had also joined ‘Wish’ online (shopping) a couple months ago and as a free starter gift chose a set of five pairs of false eyelashes I had also given to Monnnica. So we had some stuff, including the new makeup pallet at Christmas, along with some other things she might need.

All these things were coming together but I knew she needed more. She had the clothes (four suitcases I had allowed her to store in my basement), but her makeup was old, and needed nails and some other provisions. Early Sunday afternoon, we went through the suitcases and she let me pick the outfit (Including some knee high black high-heel boots) I was going to see her in. Her thought was that if I knew what I was expecting, for the most part, it would be easier on me to take in initially. Then when I was getting ready for the day, I decided mentally that I would surprise her with a trip to the mall to get the rest of what she needed. So, we went over in the afternoon, shopped a few places, picked up what she could think that was necessary, and went home.

It was now getting on in the day, we got home and went through our purchases. We had also picked up these fun little surprise bags at Ardene-A Women’s inexpensive fashion, clothing and accessory store, (This is something silly I do with my girlfriends occasionally-if you don’t do this, you should! So much fun!) These bags are full of hair accessories, jewelry, makeup, etc. As we were opening these little pink bags and laughing at the contents, trying on heart shaped sunglasses and headbands, I asked if she was comfortable and this was still something she wanted to do, as I didn’t want her to feel pressured, forced or pushed. It was, and so she began…

First step, (and I won’t go through everything, but it was fun) hair removal: Earlier in the morning, I had cut her hair shorter, so it was easier to put on her wig (a masc. request, as it was getting long on top and hard to style). But other hair had to go too, so she began the tedious process of shaving her arms, legs, face and other areas. After her bath (this was when I sent out my first message to you all), I helped her by painting her toenails-a brilliant red I chose called “A List”, with a sparkly top coat. While I did this we had a cocktail and she got her eyelashes ready and cut to size.

Make up: lol. She has a tendency to go for a very dramatic, night look, and was feeling nervous because she hadn’t done her makeup in over a year, so I asked if I could help with her eye makeup. One other thing I would like to mention is that when I was getting ready, before we went out, I had put on foundation and primer, called her up to the bathroom and to give her some practice, asked her to do my makeup. She had been asking for months if she could do it at some point, so I thought this would be as good a time as any. It was… interesting. Very dark, smokey eyes, which is as far as she got. She was nervous and kept making comments about how “different” it was applying makeup on a girls eyes than a “dudes” – lol I did have to do some small fixes, (hopefully) impressing her with my skill and vast collection of shadow pallets, brushes, and whatnots. It was fun!

She completed the rest of her own makeup, and I left her to the rest of her transformation. I went downstairs to fix us some dinner, and in true romantic style, I had some roses, champagne (she doesn’t like wine), soft Elvis music playing and lit some candles. I would like to make it clear that I felt I was, in a way, meeting my girlfriend for the first time. A first date, if you will, so I wanted her to feel special and prayed it all went well. I also messaged a friend (the one who gave us the wig) and told her what was happening and that I was nervous. Honestly, I was nervous that I wasn’t going to like her all dolled up and after reading thread after thread here about DADT relationships and how some of them came to be, I was worried that I would see her and think “No. This isn’t for me. I don’t like it. Take off the wig/makeup/nails/whatever.”. I was scared, but I also needed to see her transformed to know that I was completely okay with all of this, and if this is, indeed, the person I may spend the rest of my life with, I had to know.

I waited patiently for her to come down, building up my own courage, as I’m sure she was. Then she came into the kitchen. I was doing something at the counter, turned around and… I don’t even know how to describe it… She was beautiful. Stunning. Lovely. Sexy. My heart went out to her thinking of all the things we had talked about and now here she was. And holy crap tall in heels! 6’4! Lol We exchanged a quick kiss and thoughts about my initial reaction, our feelings, but, she was not completely ready. She needed me to help her tie up her top and we had left her nails in the living room. I went upstairs to get ready for dinner myself (and clean up the makeup and glitter-lol) and she completed her look.

I came downstairs and expressed one of the first thoughts I had when I saw her for the first time as Monnica… I’m never letting her leave the house looking like that! Now, before you all collectively groan and sigh, let me tell you why... She’s bloody hot! And I am not a fighter. I can also be slightly possessive and jealous. I’m working on it, and it’s not that I am lacking self-confidence or am not secure in what we have, but it is what it is. I don’t know how I would be able to handle it if we went out and she had men and/or women hitting on her. I know, I know, some of you think this might “never happen”, but I know from what she has told me about going out in public before it is likely, and has, especially with older men. I couldn’t fight them off! But, I would protect her and let them know she’s happily taken. So, the comment was made in good humor and as a high compliment to her and her look. You can all relax now.

After that we had a lovely evening, cut somewhat short due to the time taken to prepare, but it was all an experience and one I was glad that she opened up and shared with me, and let me be a part of. While she was getting ready, I was asking questions, which she encouraged, but I also didn’t want to hone in on her process and make her feel like I was, A. Controlling her, or B. Suffocating her. So I would help, go do my thing, come back and see if she needed anything, go away and repeat. It was good for both of us, I think.

We ate dinner together, talked about her and the things she liked, pretending to do the whole “So, tell me about yourself…”, first date kind of conversation (we kept asking how the other was feeling and if they were alright). Then we retired to the living room with our champagne, sat close and talked on the couch, exchanging giggles and kisses. We took some pictures and all in all had a really wonderful evening. The rest, as ladies, we don’t discuss.

The one thing of note that she did say the next morning was that she was actually not happy with her makeup. Not what I had done, but the coverage and tone. Her makeup was no good anymore and while she did use my foundation, it wasn’t heavy enough, or for the right skin tone, to completely cover any male traces. She also didn’t have a brown eyeliner for her eyebrows, and I only have black and smokey gray, so they were very dark and dramatic. Things to work on and now she knows better what she needs for the next time. Oh, and by the way, I offered to let her use my makeup, brushes, whatever she needed. I have proper brush cleaner, so not worried about bacteria and I gave her her own makeup sponge and a ton of disposable cotton pads.

I know this was very, very long, and I thank anyone who bothered to read through. I just wanted to share a great evening and our positive experience. The next morning I sent out a tweet in my own words saying “The heart has the capacity to understand and love so much… if we just let it.” That was meant for her and conveyed how I feel.

Have a terrific day! <3
    -g
    Last edited by Littleg2; 01-30-2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: spelling and a fix

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    What a wonderful story. You madame are a crossdresser's dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleg2 View Post
    Good Morning,
    For those that are interested in getting right to the point; It was really wonderful to finally meet Monnica. We had a lovely evening and I look forward to spending more time with her. You are now free to check out and go back to your regular scheduled program. Thank you.

For those of you that might be interested in the details, here goes;
    -g
    Hey Little G erm... sorry - g
    First, my condolences on the loss in your family. Very sorry to hear that.

I was one who was quite interested in the details and read every word. You, my dear, are a crossdresser's unicorn in every sense of the word. So glad your experience in meeting Monnica went so well. I trust there will be more times, girl's nights out, etc. For those of us still in the closet I hope you'll post recaps of those future events so we can live vicariously through you and Monnica.

So glad for you. Big hugs!
    Sayyidah "Sue"
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

g you are an Angel,
    thoughtful and tender, loved the roses, nice touch.....some reciprocity is in order, dinner and a movie perhaps.

maybe a date night at sephora to get her restocked with the right shades.

would love to read stories like this more often, your are a realy kool person....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Silver Member
    I, for one, liked the details, and yes that bit about not perfecting the beard coverage is sooo true. thanks for sharing, you are both so lucky.

LIttleg2:

Thank you for sharing your really sweet story with us. I think it allowed us to understand that even a "willing to share SO" has some trepidations about seeing us for the very first time. Thank you for sharing.

Zoey