Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is real word CD'ing shunned but choosing female characters in games so common?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

Alice at WSOP

Here is myself at World Series of Poker.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    A few years ago I asked my son about that and he said, "I'm going to be playing this game for hours. Why would I want to look at a dude all that time?" So, I don't know that it's a case of guys acting out fantasies of being women I think it's acting out the classic male fantasy of controlling women.
    I'm a gamer and I also play female character whenever is possible. It's not because I'm a crossdresser and I don't look at this character as me. I just prefer looking at a good looking girl in the game while playing.

Banned Read only
    I'm not a gamer either. However, in the past I always bought my son Marvel action figures. I don't know if girls/women were into collecting them too. All I know is the female Marvel action figures were always the most difficult to find in the store. On eBay or in a comic shop the female figures were always the most expensive. My granddaughter also liked the female action figures. Probably because her daddy liked them too. When I would pick her up after elementary school I'd always find her among a group of boys who were all playing with her action figures. Heck of a way to be popular with the boys!

Maybe some guys really love dominant women who subjugated men to serve them???

Alice you need a better kicker.

My Avatar is one of the main characters I played from Sims3

I'm guessing because it's more or less risk free - they are in a fantasy world and no one is judging other than their prowess at the game. It's a little like costume parties. If any one saw WHITE MISCHIEF, a movie about the wind-down of British colonialism in Kenya post-war there's a party there in which one of the main characters - famous actor - dresses totally as a woman without raising an eyebrow. However, the Brits are different. One can get away with a lot more camp over there

This is me in Second Life... Screenshot_20180224-120511.jpg
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Silver Member
    Doesn't your question aswer itself? If a man has some sort of feminine quality but feels repressed by his surroundings, it WILL come out if given an outlet that provides the safety of anonymity.

On my online games girls can do as well as guys. It is great to be a girl trashing monsters. Yet I am a girl half the time. I have two males, a storm male and a balance male. all other are woman
    Part Time Girl