Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body-swapping in movies, jealous?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not forgetting the Star Trek episode Turnabout Intruder, where loopy Dr Janice Lester swaps bodies with Kirk.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    My favorite fantasy. I wish I could switch back and forth.
    Shelby have you been reading my mind or great minds think a like...take your pick
    Jill

Reality Check
    In one episode of "Family Guy", Perter and Lois go into one of Stewie's hidden rooms and it causes them to switch bodies. Peter plays with his boobs. Then, somehow they switch back.
    Krisi

The thought first occurred to me (teenage years) before I ever saw it in a movie. Yes where is that magic genie or is it Jeanie?

I wanna see Goodby Charlie since it's one I never saw.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Not forgetting the Star Trek episode Turnabout Intruder, where loopy Dr Janice Lester swaps bodies with Kirk.
    Diane, a classic indeed. And lets not forget that we Brits have the upcoming new Dr Who with its first ever gender swap later this year. That is going to be a real funny first episode I assure you.

In Iain M Banks' sci fi books about The Culture (basically super evolved humans) the characters can change at will. It takes a while but its just normal and considered healthy. You're a bit odd if you don't, come to think of it.
    Well worth a read, but not mainly for that.
    J

There are obviously several of these movies, I remember "Switch" the most but also "Good Bye Charley" and of course Star Trek. The assumption is that we would swap with a beautiful woman, what about not so pretty? I smiled so many times reading these posts. Thank you! Brenda