Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body-swapping in movies, jealous?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

Body-swapping in movies, jealous?

Anybody else ever get jealous when a guy happens to switch bodies with an attractive woman in a movie?
    Granted that it's fiction, but jeeze!
    One example is in the first Scooby-Doo movie.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes! There are days I want to be a guy and days I want to be a girl but on those days I don't want to just present as a girl. I want to be her. I want to see what it's like with a smaller frame, long hair that's actually mine, a higher and softer voice, and all the parts that go with it. I want men to pay attention to me and even take me home. Is that too much to ask?! Someone needs to get on this technology!

No. Not at all.
    Jon

Alice,

What a great question and topic. By asking this you've helped pave another brick into my YellowBrick Road to understanding my past and motivations for "how I got here".

I almost forgot about it. I recall long ago when I was a kid there was a Tony Curtis movie called "Goodbye Charlie" (or something like that). Tony Curtis was already known for a great en femme movie role in "Some Like It Hot". He was so great. I loved that movie too, when I was young.

The premise of "Goodbye Charlie" was that Charlie was a womanizing man who fell off a boat at sea only to wash up on shore AS A WOMAN. The man, Charlie, in his death (or supernatural act), was re-born as a lovely blonde woman. The rest of the plot is the antics of a man coming to grips with having and using a woman's body WITH A MAN'S MIND. Comedy.

I seem to recall the movie coming out about the time my body SHOULD HAVE been thinking about puberty, around age 11 or 12. I was always a very late bloomer, and very effeminate in look, build and personality at the time. For some reason (that I could not fathom at the time), the movie fascinated me. I was absolutely fetched for a long time with the idea of finding myself in a girl's body. All I could think of was what I could do with such a body. I wanted THAT! I could be pretty. Boys would like me. Things would be more normal for me. I would not feel so out of place and "different from the other boys". I wouldn't be the target of Dad, because girls didn't get beaten [at least my sister didn't]. Life would be good, and I could be beautiful and loved.

Such memories get parked way in the back of the mind. Thanks for the reminder. This actually adds another small piece to my puzzle.
    Last edited by IleneD; 01-30-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I recall a film called Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde, where the Doctor transformed not into a monster but a beautiful woman. I really wanted that potion he took..(and yes, I know it was only temporary and there were some side effects.....)
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Yes- in Stardust Michelle P turns man into beautiful woman, I found myself wishing that could happen to me.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    In terms of the actual physical swap yes (i.e. my life remains the same but I get a hot new body), but I wouldn't want to have to live somebody else's life; I'd go nuts.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes. A few movies with that theme blew my hair back!

I've used that theme in a number of my picto stories. I just finished my latest story which has sex AND gender switching elements in it!

I'll post pix from it next Halloween!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    Yes, jealous. My fantasy is switching bodies with my wife for a week or two.

I remember one British movie that was on youtube in segments where a man and woman were on some sort of metal grate when a flash of lightning swapped their bodies. The par that stands out in my mind was where the man (now woman) had to sleep with her husband.

I think in the end they met and switched back.
    Krisi

The body swap/magical transformation theme doesn't really do anything for me but "Zerophilia" was an interesting take on the subject.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Yep, I quite liked Zerophilia myself

Ilene, I remember “Goodbye Charlie” with great clarity. Charlie was played by Debbie Reynolds to perfection, and I remember feeling exactly as you did after seeing the movie. It stuck with me for many months!

Depending on the circumstances, it might be fun for a quiet weekend.

My favorite fantasy. I wish I could switch back and forth.

Yes, one of my fantasies as well. The thought of being an actual woman and treated like a woman..... to know what it was like to be around town and know that men were looking at me and my body, and I could have my pick of practically any of them! This is usually when I'm feeling particularly ****ty.

Yes, yes, yes!

Jen60,

It's good to be in your mature years, and able to remember The Olden Days. I almost didn't recall the name of the movie. I initially thought it was "Something About Charlie". And thanks for the reminder of who played the female lead. Debbie Reynolds (rest her soul, and mother of Princess Leia), was always so cute in everything she did.
    You must be about my age in years to recall that movie.
    But this topic actually sprang that memory back to my mind; like I tucked important data into the recesses of my psyche. The subject and the POSSIBILITIES were riveting.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I remember the movie Switch

It had a similar premise to "goodbye Charlie". The guy was a womanizer, and 3 of his ex-girlfriends invite him to what he thinks will be a foursome hot tub party. Instead, the 3 girls drown him in the hot tub. My favorite scene is when he wakes up in a hangover the next morning and goes to the bathroom. He reaches into his shorts to grab his tool and go, but he finds out his tool has been replaced for hers. He lets out a blood curdling scream. The rest of the movie is she going to his job, etc.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

When I was younger I saw "Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde" I was so envious!

Of course in the movie when Dr Jekyll turns into Sister Hyde, she a very attractive woman and doesn't want to turn back into Dr Jackal!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 01-30-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    Yes, wished I could be a hot young thing. I was considered pretty and had a decent figure, but the years erased that. I wanted to change at some point to a man and skip the old woman phase. Now I'm happy to blend in with the other "old women". lol
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 01-31-2018 at 12:11 AM.

I thought the body swap in Farscape was funny. The first thing he did was feel the boobs. I'd do the same.

Totally! Any movie that I heard had body swapping I would watch, then fantasize for months after what that would be like and what I would do.

Oh yes!!!!!! The movie. The Hot Chick comes to mind

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Absolutely!! If only........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've seen a number of switch movies but, being the youngest, my mom would always take me to the movies with her.
    I was fascinated with Goodbye Charlie. Maybe too much.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!