Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How was your January?

I'm so glad that January has passed, it was cold (we burned lots of firewood), windy it seemed almost daily, and I didn't get to dress but about three times. Also the county taxes had to be paid and deer season ended. Looking forward though to Feburary and winter coming to an end so the bass and crappie will start biting again towards the end of the month. Plan on dressing more this month.

Frannie7, my deepest condolences on your loss.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    My January was spent mostly working and recovering from Bell's Palsy, so i did not dress until the 30th and that was the first time in well over a month. Felt nice to just chill. Of course we had one of our patented weather changes. Day before it was near 50, next day, upper 20s. I managed to get out for a while, but ended up coming home earlier than i wanted due to the cold and road conditions.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

January has been fun for me. I came out to my wife a few months ago and have taken things very slowly. Only underdressing since I told her, but last month I placed an order for a couple of dresses, a nice fuzzy sweater and a knitted tunic.

Has been good so far. New Years resolution was to dress more in public. So I have gone out once a week dressed. Not presenting quite yet. But I will work on that this year also

I've had one full-on outing as Emily which was a blast. Unofficial aim is to do one a month now - I'm getting February sorted early with a bar crawl tomorrow!

I also wore skirts to work every day in January. I wore trousers today (boring but ohh so convenient - and warm) and people commented that it was odd to see me not in a skirt now! I'll take that

Aspiring Member
    January has been pretty good. I picked up some nice clothes in the sales, found some nice shoes, too. Best of all, I got a bigger pay rise than anyone else in my company. February is expected to be pretty good as I'm going on vacation with my family for the first time in about 10 years.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats great Holly have fun.

Banned Read only
    January was a total bust with the exception of buying women's clothing on eBay or the Internet ecommerce sellers. Bought a nice assortment of panties during the Macy's sales. The only time I have to be en femme is when my wife is working. As a retiree it nice to have a wife who is still employed part time. Part time is a full day rather than several hours. Today, the 2nd of February is worked a day which was great. If you have read some of my posts she was off for eighteen months. First it was back surgery. Then came breast cancer.

To Stephanie wore a Croft and Barrow blue print knee length dress, black stockings and black heels, lacy full slip, panty and bra, and a garter girdle. I don a retro bib apron and got some domestic chores done in the kitchen, washed some dainties and ironed my shirts.

For the rest of February my wife has booked three more job which are spaced out one per week. February is definitely looking up.

January was a very busy month and very hot in New Zealand for the most part with only a few wet or windy days.
    After over 20 years of marriage I told my wife about my dressing and what a surprise she loves it. Yes she is peeved that I didn't tell her sooner but we have had a lot of fun with it since with a number of outings and lots of talking.
    Throw in having to find a new place to live after 5 years it has been very full on.

Not very good, had my 19th job interview in two years, still unemployed. February's not looking any better.

Thank-you Jodie_Lynn

We had a cold January. It is still cold here in February. But no problems cross dressing. Yet someone tried my lock on the front door. I think it was a neighbor. I guess he wanted me.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Jones NZ View Post
    After over 20 years of marriage I told my wife about my dressing and what a surprise she loves it. Yes she is peeved that I didn't tell her sooner but we have had a lot of fun with it since with a number of outings and lots of talking.
    This is terrific news, Jasmine! I'm not surprised she was upset about the secret, but it sounds like she is understanding. That is worth its weight in gold!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/