Thread: What calms the inner beast for you?

What calms the inner beast for you?

I got up this morning early. Fed the cat, built a fire in the fireplace, drinking a cup of coffee. I put my forms on with my bra, and slid into a new Hanes Silky control top of shear panty hose, applied my darkest red lipstick and then just put my warm ups on tops and bottoms and sat down near the fire and sipping on my coffee. I feel so right this morning. Just browsing the site and I thought this is satisfying my urge to dress.
    I was wondering what others have to do to satisfy that urge that hits us. This morning mine is very simple but sometimes it has to be over the top with wig heels and dresses.
    Leaving my lipstick prints on my coffee cup and feeling the smoothness of my hose against my panties is getting my girl on this morning.
    What does it take to calm that inner feeling for you? Over the top dressing or simple little things?

Ditto. And both. Sometimes simple, sometimes totally, sometimes in between. Hanes Sheer Reflections tames the beast instantly. The pink fog dissipates too. Win-win.

I'm usually content to underdress in bra and panties. I took it a step further this morning with panty hose, slip and pink slippers. I added my new wig, girly reading glasses, and a touch of makeup. You're right, lipstick stains on a coffee cup are quite nice.
    Last edited by Monique65; 02-01-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Visting this site usually gets the creative juices flowing. Do enjoy a "Candy" open toed heel for getting ready for work. Tights on cold days.

A 20 or 30 mile bike ride works wonders. A quiet reloading session is a close second.
    Jon

Lounging about, bra/forms/panties/casual wear. Simple. Don't always need full-on enfemme. Toni G..

This morning ,after coffee, dressed in bra, forms , top, lipstick, leggings and on my stationary bike for my slim figure.

Spend most morning this way thru breakfast.

Life is good.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    What does it take to calm that inner feeling for you? Over the top dressing or simple little things?
    It depends on how long it was since I last dressed - the longer the time gap the more "over the top" it is.
    luv J

I'm with jacques. The longer it's been since I've dressed, the more over the top I want to go. Sometimes though, bra and panties under a t-shirt and sweatpants is ideal.

Well this morning. I had to pt a nice flowered skirt on. Heels and a nice turtle neck top on. Just felt so girly I had to do that.
    Part Time Girl

What calms my inner beast?

A violin solo by Frau Blucher on a foggy Transylvania night.......
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Jodie, be sure to stay away from any lit cigars.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Most of the time it's as simple as keeping my toenails painted, until the urge to go full head to toe
    takes over. But I love waking up every morning and having pretty toes.
    Hugs
    Samantha

[sound effect of horses rearing up]

I surf with coffee, go to another web site (keeping "G" rated lol) then ponder me getting my BA soon after retiring. Then the clocks hits 430 AM and off to work to the salt mine. So this site and all you gurls me sane because knowing I am not alone.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Anything satin next to my skin.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It depends on how long it has been since the last time i dressed......now and then ,if its been a long interval....as i slide sheer pantyhose up my legs,it almost takes my breath away.

For me it's been my toe ring. When I'm at work and the thoughts are getting overwhelming I will squeeze my toes together so I can feel my ring. It gives me the little bit I need to calm me down when I know I can't be expressing. When I can express at home, it's something colorful. I love my pink Asics.

Sometimes it's just bright red lipstick. I like seeing it on the edge of the drinking glass, which my wife reminds me doesn't always come off in the dishwasher.