Thread: Second Life anyone?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar

Second Life anyone?

For those who don't know about it, a GREAT virtual world exists called "Second Life" where you can design your own avatar and socially interact with other players in different worlds and environments. You can also buy all kinds of clothing, buy land, build things and even start a business. Even at it's free level you have access to most anywhere and can create your own avatar---There is lots of free stuff too. What I have done though, is have one premium account, where I have built a house and a studio---where I make illustrations for graphic Novels and storyboards (out of staged avatars and built sets) and do screen copies with the snipping tool. I also use the premium account to give money to my avatars on my free accounts money to buy clothing, etc. with.

The site is great for CDers and lots of fun
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 02-01-2018 at 11:20 AM.

I’ve heard of it. It’s been mentioned a few times on these forums as well. I prefer the real world personally.

Banned Read only
    13 year SL veteran, come to the welcome area in Ahern I am usually there in the evening, around 7:00 pm or so Linden time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks, Marina!

But, I don't have time for playing online games. As I do or have done all the things you've listed in your post, (and a lot more I can't chat about here), in my real life and in both Sherry's real and imaginative ones!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes I have second life. Don,t run it often.
    Part Time Girl

This sounds like an interesting game

11 years ago when outfitting my female avatar, i would watch sim traffic to shop because i was positive every person there would know my facade.
    The odd part is SL gave me that boost to have a go at it in reality.
    The concept of a forum meetup has been brought up before as well.
    Shoot me a message if anyone wants to try

Banned Read only
    BTW, anyone wants to meet up in SL feel free to message me and we can trade SL names.

Not Second Life, but I'm a regular on IMVU.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ers&highlight=
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I still have avatars on SL and some of the newer spinoffs - I enjoyed my time a great deal but work is keeping me too busy to enjoy VW right now