My question may be strange, but I’m curious what some of you may be doing. My wife knows I CD and is accepting. However, she’s requested that I not go out dressed. I am respecting her request, but would love to go out dressed, at least to meet and hang out with other like minded folks. That being said, this site is sort of my outlet to express my inner self as a CD’er. A place to share experiences, thoughts, opinions, advise and pics. It’s very freeing to let out 30 plus years of being hidden. So, to my Facebook question. Do any of you have an alternate FB account with your feminine side? I thought it would be fun to have a FB for Stephanie, but am a little hesitant. I mainly don’t want Stephanie to be linked back to the male me. I’m also not sure if I should put Stephanie out there on that form of social media. As I mentioned, this site has been a great outlet for me, but curious if adding other outlets would be beneficial. Anyway, just curious what other may be doing on FB and how. I’m open to other outlets and sites that any of you may use.