Thread: adventure time

adventure time

I'm going on a little holiday well two weeks in total to Folkestone in Kent,and one or other place's coming back to the isle of wight, yes i will be dressed 100% of the time i've only
    done one day at a time before but i am confident that i can do it the whole two weeks, the hotels are booked, sorting out the train tickets tomorrow ( i don't drive) so i can't
    run back to a car and drive away, i think part of me is scared i would be lying if i said i was not well we will see in couple of weeks time?.

now i bet you are curious as to why i am going to Folkestone i am going for a little shopping after that who knows
    you and will have to wait a see.

Carolyn

yes i will take pictures.
    Last edited by Pat; 02-01-2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: linked page violated our site standards.

U lucky girl
    Wish I lived closer I’d love to go shopping with you...
    Danelle

Aspiring Member
    Hope you have a great time! Look forward to the updates.

Have fun and most of all be safe

Keep that other eye open for weird stuff around you
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Be safe, and have fun shopping. Toni G..

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Sounds like fun Carolyn.

I know why you are going to Folkstone. I would go there too if I was in the area but as a 10 hour drive I'm not going specially. Better take your credit card!

Carolyn,

I hope you have a wonderful time. I've done a week fully enfemme and from that experience I would say pace yourself. Give yourself time to simply relax, sit on the promenade and watch the gulls. Doing makeup, getting dressed, out all day then cleaning up at the end day's end can prove tiring. A hint of ground hog day.

The one other piece of advice I will offer is make sure you interact with the muggles. Talk to SA's, waiters, ticket collectors, in fact anyone you can strike up a conversation with.

Getting those positive interactions will boost your confidence no end. Yep you may get the odd one who's a bit off'ish but just accept it goes with the turf and move on.

Oh and don't forget your test tube full of coloured sand from the Isle of Wight.

Enjoy your holiday

have a good time,
    luv J

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The only thing I'm curious about is how you're going to pack 2 weeks of women's things in travel bags?

When I attend a week long event I drive so I can carry my 4 large bags and Army dufflebag of shoes/boots!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

thank you girls for all your advise and suggesting, i have had some encounters with muggles one gentleman did not like how i looked after following along the pier so he show me his but tocks,
    i've been chat up by a gentleman on the bus and asked me if i wanted go with him for coffee (could not see his white stick ),i saved the best to last because it gave me the biggest smile and its
    still making smile a week later why because the s/a called me a lady which as you know rise your confidence well it made mine soar.
    UP DATE
    got the train tickets all that is left to do is boat ticket on the day and the PACKING and what to take, question do i have one big suitcase or two small one's.?

Carolyn

docrobbysherry that is a good question i will tell you in two weeks.
    Last edited by carolyn todd; 02-03-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Sherry has a car, you have only you, so it is take all the luggage you can carry in one trip by yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Enjoy your vacation. Please keep us updated.