Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's taking your photos?

Who's taking your photos?

I've been seeing all these wonderful pics in the photo gallery. So the bigquestion is simply, "Who took that one". May it's your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, you get the picture.

Tammy

I take my own photos, using a tripod and a camera with a timer.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Digital camera, tripod, shutter timer, some extra lighting in addition to flash. In other words, me. If I ask my wife, she'll take a few, but I always take more than a few, so again, me.

I haven't taken any photos yet. Still easing into this with my wife. I was thinking if I get to the point that I want to see myself dressed I would take a photo of myself...tripod, digital timer etc. Glad to hear that others are doing that as well. For me though I am not sure if I want to see what I look like dressed. I have never tried to make myself up with makeup except maybe some lipstick. I like the way the clothing looks and feels on my. Not to be self deprecating but I think I would be an ugly women, I hope that isnt wrong to say but I am quite masculine looking. Just today I painted my toenails for the first time ever, they don't feel different but my feet look great

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Normally I take my own but there are a few that have been taken by a female friend.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I get help occasionally. But, my best photos r taken with my camera timer!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Some of mine are from professional makeovers, some are taken by friends and others by the camera timer
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have a camera with timer, my current avatar is a phone selfie.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Regular camera on a tripod using the self timer set at 10 seconds.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    I just use my phone say "shoot" and it takes it automatically.

My trusty tri-pod, I wore out the first one so invested in a better one. I use the camera timer set it to take 3 consecutive shots and try to move around a little. Usually need about 10 pictures to get something not too scary.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wish mine would take 3 in succession. I looked thru the manual and didn't see that option.
    That would be handy for sure

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    All me whether in the mirror, or with a camera/tripod/self-timer. Luckily since we're now in the digital age, I can afford to take 100 and keep the 2 good ones lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Majority of my pictures are done by my friends with their cameras and my life partner with my camera. Rarely I do selfies and never liked any used by the self timer. A transgender friend hosted professional photo nights for the local crossdressing social group and I did not like the experiences of being told to pose in a certain way, when to smile, etc stuff that needs to be done to achieve a successful picture. For some reason I just can’t get the smile timed to the delayed “cheese” or hold the smile or pose long enough. I am more comfortable with short notice camera posing and tend to like when someone takes pictures when I am naturally enjoying the fun outings or socializing

Own pictures are taken by me. I use a camera with a timer, tripod, and sometimes a flash if needed. Most of mine are taken with the same back drop. Have thought I might try and take a few outside on the back porch with the same procedure. Digital is the only way to go, also get a camera that has a ten second timer and can reset with a push of the button.

Aspiring Member
    I use a DSLR with tripod and timer.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    My wife does take some of my photos, but the majority are taken by me. Nikon DSLR, remote shutter, tripod, inexpensive lighting kit.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    My wife.

I mostly do selfies, but I also ask people on the street, bar tenders and others to tanke my pictures for me.

To avoid posing for timers I use a 1080p home-video camera on a tripod, then select stills from the frames of video.
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 02-02-2018 at 07:20 AM.

I use a cute little white phone, sat upon the Earth or something else flat. It's the only phone in my house which is allowed to be locked as it gets left on the beach when I go in!

I'm a 1 in 50 chance of something decent! 49th was my latest Avatar~!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    usually I use my phone camera selfie mode with timer, phone propped up. sometimes I'll ask a friend to take a couple if I'm out.

I use a tripod and timer. But I don't post pictures because I don't want to give people nightmares.

I mostly take them myself but have a few taken by a friend.

Reality Check
    Digital camera with a self timer. Sometimes with a tripod but mostly just setting the camera on a shelf or piece of furniture.

I am old enough to remember having a long rubber tube with a squeeze bulb on one end and a plunger that screwed into the camera shutter button on the other end. With that, I could get myself set and squeeze the bulb to take the photo.

My real problem is, there's no place in my house to take good photos. Too much clutter.
    Krisi