Thread: All is ready, but still never reach the final point

All is ready, but still never reach the final point

My thinking is simple, when I have boobs, I want wig, when I have wig, I want female voice (impossible)

I started to think about it, the fem voice, but suppose that I got the fem voice, I want to have the real boob (I mean flesh boob, not silicone surgery) Then, I want that I got vagina, womb....etc, to become the real woman...

But then, I still think it is not perfect, I wish for a MAGIC that I can turn myself into woman or man whenever I want.

Now, I still stuck at the wishing for female voice, the road of the adventure of CDing still very long to reach the goal, is it good or bad?
    Last edited by Marihanne; 02-03-2018 at 07:32 AM.
    do you like my breas!t?

Reality Check
    Many of us wish for these things at times but it's best to remember that in reality, they will never happen. It's a fantasy.

And in reality, life as a woman is not better than life as a man. To hear some women tell it, life as a woman is worse than life as a man.

In the end though, you are what you are and wishing is not going to change that. You do have the choice to dress like a woman and pretend you are a woman. In that respect, you are just like many of us here on this forum.

Don't wish your life away, enjoy it while you can.
    Krisi

Well said, Krisi.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    The fantasy of having it all...yeah I can see why you want that though for me it can stop at the turn me into a GG bit; The only flip flopping I'd want to do would be the ones on the cute little feet I'd have

I remember going to see Disney's Aladdin as a child when it first hit the big screen in the UK; wish to be a prince? I'd wish to be the princess if I were in Aladdin's shoes

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Yeah, Krisi said it perfectly.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I would work on the female voice. There is treads that helps. I am gender fluid and sometimes have those wants. It is good not bad.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think we all have had the same feelings but know its a fantasy.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Marihanne, most of us have to be satisfied with fantasies of becoming women in our imaginations. Other's of us r willing to go farther. I'm sure u r aware of the TS's that have surgeries that completely change them from male to female on the outside?

Well, a few of us do the same thing with prosthesis. When I'm wearing my female suit, I can take off my bikini and see an anatomically correct naked female in my mirror!
    And, only takes me 10 minutes to "become a woman"!

69861.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As Krisi says don't just wish your life away. It's hard to be happy with what you have and it's only human nature to try to get more. That doesn't mean to stop trying though. Work on the voice, get better clothes, lose weight, get bigger hips, grow bigger boobs, dye my hair, get a better wig and the list goes on and on.
    At my old age I'm just trying to enjoy what I have, and what I can do to satisfy my femme side without the extremes.

hello,
    some wise advice - even if they seem to contradictory - "Don't wish your life away, enjoy it while you can. " and "Challenge yourself and pursue your passions!"
    try both and you will eventually find your happy place!
    luv J

On your long road to adventure, you will get each phase looking and sounding good with practice.

It won't happen overnight but will take years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What Krisi said. It sounds like you are just beginning this adventure. Many here have been in your shoes so do not be afraid to ask for advice but unless you have $$$$$$$ and live alone you are likely relegated to being the best looking and sounding man in a dress as you can be. It’s a great hobby trust me.

Banned Read only
    Marihanne,
    One question , are you still in the closet or out and about ?

The reason why I ask is you appear to be going round in circles, once you are out in public many of these questions/ problems have a way of working themselves out .

OK back to basics what size are you and how well can you balance your figure ? I'm 5' 7" weigh about 147 lbs and have a 37" 31" 37" figure so it's about a UK size 12 . I feel in balance , a trim GG when out and I'm totally happy and comfortable with that, most people are OK with me. None of us in my social group bother too much with the voice, so maybe don't get too hung up on that .

If you are in the closet and are happy to remain there then you can do exactly what you like depending if you have a DADT situation or not .If you want all this because you feel it's GD then you may need professional help to get it all in perspective, it's so much harder dealing with all this alone .

Perhaps your first step is get it all together to your liking and post some pictures on the forum , that's a good staring point , most members here have been through this so you will get some useful feedback . Then you must decide where you want to go with your CDing , truthfully admit how far you would like to go and then work to come to terms with it. It's never going away , some ebb and flow but it usually comes back so be happy and accept you are one of the lucky ones .

Krisi is right on most points but I don't go along with " pretending to be a woman " that doesn't apply to all . To some it's not an act or pretence ., it's accepting the truth .
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-04-2018 at 05:16 AM.

I agree with Krisi and Teresa. Teresa brings up a good point. Sometimes there is no pretending involved, nor is it fantasy. For some of us, even those who are gender fluid, we are feminine before the dressing. That is, the dressing and emulation of being female is driven by a deep internal feeling that we are female in nature even though not in anatomy. For me (gender fluid), in that mode anatomy is unimportant; it is expressing an identity that is far more fundamental than a fantasy. Imagining I am anatomically female, that is a fantasy because being fully female in anatomy is blocked by genetics. But sensing I am, at the moment, 90% feminine is no fantasy. All the scientific evidence points toward that sensation being completely real and is generated in the limbic system in the brain. Thus, in my view, if one blends what Krisi said and what Teresa said you come up with something very close to what I feel and what science tends to show is true of a lot of us. However, not all of us, i.e. your mileage may vary.