Here's one that you can really put some thought into so take your time.

Lately, I've been assessing this whole broad gender experience I've invested in for as long as I can remember. It's really been a ponderous extra special activity that I view as a life enhancement that's been richly rewarding while at the same time being challenging to manage. Yes it is a journey. The first big destination was self acceptance. After that it was all exploration and pushing the boundaries. At this point, I've experienced quite a bit. But, there's still a lot more adventures I've yet to experience. So, this is where I am and what I know. I am definitely a heterosexual crossdresser. I like to throw in elements of surprise with presentation and venue but, when I'm not playing, I enjoy my male self which is fairly tame and androgynous. I wouldn't mind a bit of feminine feature and contour but, I'm not going to any extreme to achieve it. I'm fine with being the female impersonator and just as comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt doing guy things. Just a true happy balance. It's OK to just enjoy the ride as I age. I will always have broad shoulders, walk like an ape and look like a guy dressed as a girl. Passing isn't even in the wheelhouse. It's more like undetected or those nice knowing looks from women.

So, what have you learned?