Thread: Pic of my father dressed as Gene Simmons

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

Pic of my father dressed as Gene Simmons

Now, he's not a CD or TV, but was really into the metal scene and played in several bands in the 80s and early 90s. Used to dress as Gene Simmons and spit fire. Here's a pic:

Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Geezzzz... a rocker for a father!!! I can't even imagine!!!

Just out of curiosity... what does he do now? If you can say... not trying to out him!!! LOL>>>>
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Hehe. Yeah, like father like son I guess
    Now he's an out- of work computer technician. He's going to college to get his master's degree. Lives in NC.
    Still plays guitar, although he doesn't practise much and says he used to be better. He still sounds damn good to me.
    No, he's not a CD, nor is he bisexual, or anything like that. Just a straight guy-- how boring! He did do his own makeup and make the costume himself, and used to wear all the eyeliner and spandex in the 80s. But I suppose that was just part of the metal scene.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

He's trying to get a band back together, BTW. Maybe he'll become the famous rocker he really should be.