Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do forms ever begin to feel natural?

Do forms ever begin to feel natural?

I have been wearing my forms as much as possible and am truly comfortable in them. Even to the point that they are correct and necessary at times. But ultimately they do not feel connected. Is there a saturation level when they begin to feel almost organic?

No. Sorry. They will always be forms, though you'll get to feel they're routine after you're used to them.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I always wear my forms when I dress and sleep in them.
    When I dress for more than one day I will attach them.
    I really enjoy wearing them and quickly become use to them, but they are just forms.

Are they self adhesive?, do you attach them in any way? Since they are not flesh and blood the lack of feeling in them will always be a reminder that they are just forms but after awhile they feel as a part of you and soon the weight and loss of downward sight becomes second nature.Funny how when I have the girls on I feel more natural than when flat chested.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nope just forms.

There is irony in your question. In order to answer accurately, one would have to know what "natural" felt like which would mean being a GG or at least having implants. One can wear forms long enough and often enough that you will feel like something is missing when they are not worn. There is also that sigh of comfort when they are put back on.

they never feel quite natural, but it's as close as I will ever get.

I completely agree with Laura - unless I get the surgery I want I won’t know what ‘natural’ (with the definition stretched at that) feels like. I also agree that I tend to notice more when they’re not there.
    If you use adhesives on your forms you may be able to produce some stimulation depending on what the adhesive is and, if using double sided tape, where it is positioned. But this is never guaranteed so it really depends what you want to achieve.
    I’m saving up for a pair of high end forms at the moment. I’m not expecting anything beyond them being much better aesthetically, but it would be nice if they felt more ‘connected’ than the less expensive forms I already have.
    Studies have shown that people who use prosthetics to replace body parts that have been amputated can feel some sensation through these, but that this is down to the person’s ‘mind map’ of the body - the mind knows something should be there so if, say, a person stubs the toe on a prosthetic foot they may involuntarily say ‘ouch’. However, this is down to the body knowing something should be or once was there and I don’t think it’s the same for non-surgical additions.

Not ever having real boobs I don't know if they feel natural or not. But if I don't have them on I just don't feel right.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    There is irony in your question. In order to answer accurately, one would have to know what "natural" felt like which would mean being a GG or at least having implants.
    Or going on hormones long term. To quote Judy Collins, I've looked at boobs from both sides now. That's why I say the answer is unequivocally no. Forms is forms.
    Last edited by Pat; 02-04-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Forms are forms whether they are application, Summons or silicone.

You do get used to them all over time. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've tried both using adhesive (I could always feel the tugging of the adhesive) and the self-adhering forms.
    I also have regular forms that I never use adhesive with. I find the self-adhering are the closest to feeling the are part of me, but still there is that nagging feeling that they are not.

If it's not hormones or implants...then sadly, no, they won't feel "real".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Obviously only a gg can have natural feelings, but, for me, I have forms that are so realistic both in sight and feel, even my wife is amazed. I wear forms most of the time to the degree the I’m not aware I’m wearing and feel like something is missing when I’m not wearing them. Same with my silicone hip pads. When walking down stairs, the slight bouncing feels very natural for me.

Nope. For several years I've rarely worn them. I'm lucky to have my own small boobs. I don't typically do any more than I can do with a bra. Pushup, padded, whatever, but no forms. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be a natural C cup and I've done everything from rolled up socks to water balloons to good silicone forms, and at the time I thought they were awesome. I like to show some cleavage, and going natural I don't have to worry about forms showing. Besides, it's just kinda cool to go natural!

You do become acclimated to them, but no they don't feel natural.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've been wearing forms for a long time. There are times when it feels natural to be wearing forms.
    Now if you're talking are there forms that feel like real breasts, I don't think they exist.
    But, my latest acquisition feels pretty close. At least, as far as I can imagine.

5787p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Rebecca, unfortunately they have never felt real.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Carla, what is holding those monsters up?

Mark, I have no clue what real breasts feel like. But, I DO know there a big difference in how silicone forms feel like in a bra and how they feel when I go braless with the same D forms!

Last nite I was out dancing wearing my Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader outfit and silicone suit with those same forms in them. When I moved just rite, they were bouncing around wildly and more erotically than the scantily clad dancer's boobs were! Bouncing, but not sliding as they would in a bra. According to onlookers they looked amazing and felt that way, too!

P1070074 (550x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I only use the little silicone 'chicken cutlets' to push up and together my breasts when I want to creat more impressive cleavage with a low cut dress. They do warm up to body temp and when I walk they let my breast bounce naturally. If I wear them all day I do feel that they kind of are a part of me.

The longest I've worn mine are two days and they never did feel natural. I, thinking the only way to feel truly natural is grow your own.

Having some natural breast, forms feel as soft as real breast, but they are not the same feeling.

But they feel good.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I will throw my 2 cents in. I have both natural breasts and forms. When I took hormones to get real breasts there is a transition. First real breast tissue, the glands, don't have much feeling. It felt like I was getting an empty space between the chest wall muscles and the surface skin. My guess is if you have implants they feel the same. The tactile sence of touch on the surface doesn't change much. What does change is the way the ducts pull at your nipples. You get jumping up and down, or driving a fork lift and it feels like your nipples are being jerked through the center of your breasts. Even walking came be quite painful. I love it. Most GG complain about it like they do wearing heels for a long time. They wear these steel fiber sports bras that restrict all motion. I am pretty sure most of us glory in hurting to be feminine. The forms have no feeling. They just make my clothes look good and me feel natural. It never bothers me that they are just warm soft bouncy extensions of my self. I never complain about a coat in cold weather because it isn't natural.

The forms will always and forever just be things, lifeless in and of themselves. The effect they have on you and your appearance though, can be amazing!

One thing I have discovered is that the flesh surrounding the forms, where skin & plastic meet, becomes extremely sensitive to touch. Not in a painful way, but the total and exact opposite!

Has anyone else experienced this phenomena?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

For me some parts yes but mostly no.

I wear attached forms for days on weekends and such and love and just get use to the pull they have on my body.
    But knowing gg's and how sensitive they can get each month.
    I feel they are not natural ... wish they were.

Prene

every time i put them on i feel natural
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗