Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do forms ever begin to feel natural?

I have two sisters-in-law that have had double mastectomies. One had reconstructive surgery after using forms unsuccessfully; the other used forms only. The one who had reconstructive surgery says they feel almost natural, but not quite. She still has that sensation of a foreign body under her skin. The other has stopped using anything as she doesn't want any more surgery and found the forms to be weird feeling and phony. She may use forms for more formal occasions, but generally she just goes without anything. She does like not having to wear a bra. Fascinating, isn't it? So, how do I know this? They told me as well as my wife. They appreciated my thinking about them and their loss. We are all very close.

Banned Read only
    M/Rebeccca,
    It's just another reason why I prefer my water filled balloon forms , once they reach body temperature they really do feel part of me , even though they aren't stuck on they feel very natural , which I didn't feel with silicon ones .

The title of the thread is Do forms ever begin to feel natural? They will never feel natural in the sense of how a GG feels having breasts. That's not to say that for me once I've worn mine for a short while and they've come up to body temperature, I cease to really give them a second thought. So in that sense yes it feels natural that I'm wearing them. It's not an alien sensation.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I do remember when I first bought them maybe a year ago i was sure they were way too big (42c is my size, it is part of who I am). Then they just began to look appropriate over time. Even as soon as a few weeks ago I tried one of my wifes 42D bras to see if they filled the cups and they did not. So I am very comfortable with the size now and absolutely must wear them when enfemme, but there was an initial shock to seeing my pretty bras filled !! LOL

I am with Tracii
    Just forms but they do what they are suppose to do and that is giving me a nice looking chest.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Silver Member
    Each of us may have different thoughts as to what is natural. I have breast tissue, small, but none the less, they are breasts (moobs). I use my wonderful concaved silicone forms every day for a better female projection, and a few minutes after bra insertion, I usually forget about them. They just seem to be a natural part of me. That's my 'natural'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    I only use the little silicone 'chicken cutlets' to push up and together my breasts when I want to creat more impressive cleavage with a low cut dress. They do warm up to body temp and when I walk they let my breast bounce naturally. If I wear them all day I do feel that they kind of are a part of me.
    Ditto to that Steph!
    For years I used forms. They were nice and fun but they weren't me. My little A cup breasts and those push up fillets are the best ever!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    I have been wearing my forms as much as possible and am truly comfortable in them. Even to the point that they are correct and necessary at times. But ultimately they do not feel connected. Is there a saturation level when they begin to feel almost organic?
    With the correct bra they warm up and quickly become comfortable but they have never felt natural.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    M/Rebeccca,
    It's just another reason why I prefer my water filled balloon forms , once they reach body temperature they really do feel part of me , even though they aren't stuck on they feel very natural , which I didn't feel with silicon ones .
    Teresa, u were wearing inexpensive silicone forms covered with a poly film. They can give me a rash they way they, sometimes slide, sometimes stick, after a nite out dancing in them!

But, good forms r solid medical grade silicone with no covering. They never stick and pull like the poly ones. AND, they quickly warm to your body temp. Even my DD's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    That was the biggest disappointment they were expensive ones , after trying them I stopped feeling like a poor relation and realised what I was using were more than OK , forget the cost if they do what they are meant to do what does it matter .

I have Aphrodite forms that I wear almost 24/7. They have an adhesive back that I supplement with Holister's medical grade adhesive. When I put them on (fully shaved chest, thoroughly cleaned to remove soaps and oils, wiped with alcohol wipes to remove any remaining residue, then sprayed with Aphrodite's purpose-made antiperspirant, then chest is wiped with Skin Tac wipes) they stick for at least a week. The become a part of me --- and I love it. Bra, braless both are available to me. When I sleep, they flop when I roll over, get in the way when I'm on my stomach, jiggle when I go up and down stairs, and generally are part of me and allow me to feel that aspect of my femme side all the time. Although I can't feel any surface sensation, the tug on my chest wall, the ability to fully fill my bra and actually feel the lift and support --- everything about it --- brings me joy.

In case you missed it, I highly recommend it. Note, the forms CANNOT be the cheapo ones with a plastic outter shell. the adhesive will start to loosen from the form and you can't sleep in the cheap ones because they will burst.

YMMV

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    I had to chuckle a little with the term "natural." It's sort of saying "I feel like a woman!" when you really know you are not a woman. My breast enhancements are water filled balloons. Yes, I go on the cheap. It's also a lot easier to explain water balloons to my wife than explaining several hundred dollars spent on forms. I've worn my "forms" for as much as possible during a 24/7 period of time...seven to ten days. I found my mind has adjusted to them and the enhancements are just a part of who I am emulating. I do find I automatically adjust bra straps just like my wife does. When my mind goes into Stephanie mode I really do not stand in the front of the mirror twirling the skirt of my dress. I have to accomplish whatever the chores are for the day. It's just I am attired as a woman would appear.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie47,
    I had the same feelings about my wife ever finding out about what I use for forms I don't think she could have lived with me wearing them with realistic nipples , that's why I searched for alternatives and I feel I found an ideal one and there is the point about how much they can cost .

Thinking about the comment of feeling natural, when they have heated up they certainly don't alien against my skin .