Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mission Impossible

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I was watching Get Smart yesterday, whats needed is :
    . Cone of Obscurity (based on Cone of Silence)
    . Bedroom to Car tube of transportation

anyone else ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I re-read the replies here and began to get the impression that going out dressed as a woman in public is a terrible crime.
    What if you are a gay person, man or woman, and you want to go out together with your lover, perhaps holding hands. Would you be worried about being shown on your neighbors security camera and feel as if you have to sneak around to avoid being seen.
    Some of the advice would suit someone who is trying to do something nefarious. Cross dressing is not a crime or an offense. Why do we, and I include myself in the "we, act as if it were.

OK, here's what to do:

First, go out in a gorilla suit. Then go dressed as a Power Ranger. Then a cowboy. Then an astronaut. Then a clown. By then, your neighbor will have decided that you're screwing with him -- if he sees you dressed as a woman, he'll just flip a silent middle finger to the monitor and skip to the next "event."

OR you can just own your own life and not worry about it.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Silver Member
    A possible solution ... Completely underdress at home, and if your outer femme wear is of light weight material, make it part of your underdress, too. Have everything else you'll need / want in the car, and it becomes your mobile closet. This works for me when I need it.

Silver Member
    Meh,
    I see you are in the SF Area, so you may be challenged. I have a garage, and can pull out when needed. But currently I have something in the garage, so only my wife can park there. My wig looks enough like my wifes, the casual observer won't notice. Being in Midwest suburbia, I have enough room between houses to not trip anything and have a good distance.

For you, you could wear an over coat and hat, change shoes and wig when you get in the car?

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for all the great responses. Some of you are quite witty. If I'm fully en femme, I won't sweat the cameras and carry on. I did convince the neighbor across the street to show my his different view his system had to offer. I am fine with his set up because his angles were so acute they didn't show my front yard. I guess I will girl up and not worry about what they see.

In nice weather I will walk my dog at night. A few doors away my neighbor has some cameras in the trees. I can't imagine the images being sharp enough to "out" me even if his life was empty enough to continue watching video after all these years.