Thread: Girls day out

Silver Member

Girls day out

Yesterday, I attended a Superbowl party, for all of we type girls, as Jenny. This was my first ever time of being out with this many people, including guys and GGs there in support of their honeys. There were CDs, TGs and the pre-op TSs were especially pretty with their boobs, soft skin, long real hair and feminine facial features. I'm so happy I went cuz I now know that I can feel comfortable in a small crowd, and being around people I've never met. It has really rampped up my courage to get out among the muggles.

Sounds like a great time! I had never thought about putting together a gathering like that. I do enjoy being a guy and doing guy things but that would make a perfect balance to both sides of me! I'm not a big football fan but I will watch it if it's on and enjoy the social gathering but I don't usually seek it out....but like in this case...a social event....what a great thing to do in fem!! kudos!!

I don't see muggles in the group you describe.

I used to have regular girls morning out......Shopping for a dress to wear to a Saturday night party.

My girlfriends certainly cured the collywobbles for me doing that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jenny, Bev is correct. I've know most in that group for years. Probably the most accepting larger group I've ever met in my 8 years of T events. Not a Muggle among them!

However, that being said, I don't see why u should worry about going out in Vanilla Land? Simple dress appropriately and even if u don't pass, (which I think u will much of the time), you'll be just fine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    Sounds like a great time! I had never thought about putting together a gathering like that. I do enjoy being a guy and doing guy things but that would make a perfect balance to both sides of me! I'm not a big football fan but I will watch it if it's on and enjoy the social gathering but I don't usually seek it out....but like in this case...a social event....what a great thing to do in fem!! kudos!!
    Yesterday I was dressed in a bills jersey and jeans but once the kids left for school I put on a jean skirt instead while I worked from home. I liked the combination of both sides at once while being an effortless outfit so it didn't interfere with me working.

Silver Member
    My reference to 'muggles' was being observed by a walking person and people in cars while I was walking a block from my parked car to the venue in broad daylight. Bev, I didn't have a single collywobble (huh?), just head high, boobs leading the way and an ear to ear smile.
    Last edited by Jenny22; 02-06-2018 at 06:50 PM.