Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your preferred term?

Hi Cassandra, I see you are in Idaho as well. Tried to message you but your box is full. Would love to chat with you.

For me I would term it as my deepest secret and my wildest fantasy. And it allow me to come in touch with my inner femininity and explore the other side of me. Do i regret doing it or have guilt doing it? Not anymore after I come to term with. So enjoy your inner femininity however you want.

Ah-May-Lee
    I know I answered this post earlier. When I am offline in the world my label would be a woman, sad, I use to be a girl. I am a woman everywhere except certain sites online.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I call it being me. I wonder how come this was not one of the choices????

Quote Originally Posted by Littleg2 View Post

I hope this isn’t taken offensively, I am genuinely curious. I am not trying to offend anyone, so if you think perhaps I shouldn’t be asking or that it’s just your “life”, and there is no term, that’s fine, but please don’t be upset with me asking everyone, as I know that’s not the case. I would also hope that if others have defined it as something, we can respect that and not judge or say you “don’t understand”, unless you would like them to expend.
    jennifer0918, I believe this is what you are referring to. I am so terribly sorry that I didn't specifically list your exact term, but again, if you read my op, I was asking in a general sense. I would like to know now if you are going to go back and pick on all of my threads, choosing my words at your discretion to pick out and twist. I'm not sure why you are turning your microscope on me, I have always been kind and polite and never meant to be hurt or generalize to a degree that would insult anyone here, cd'er or otherwise.

I would still love to hear from anyone that hasn't seen this, or new members, and of course feel free to add jnnifer0918's tern to the choices. I always love and appreciate the feedback. And I have big enough shoulders to take it if it's not your specific cup of tea.

-g

I would call it simply "being me": there are a feminine and a masculine soul that live in my body, and this is for me the right way to get the right exposure to both of them.

My crossdressing is "A way of life".

For me its called being lucky.. because i still can't live like i would like to in my current situation.. and opportunities are pretty rare and short term.. but when it happen it feel just right!

Sitting here typing this in panties, woman's jeans and V neck tee shirt, support knee his, woman's loafers with polished nails and pierced ears with diamond studs and this is male mode! I wear male undies and male sneakers to work with unisex scrubs(nurse) but my nails are still polished! I have to say way of life! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Definitely not a hobby. To my mind hobbies are superficial things and do not inhabit your psyche in the way that being a fetishistic cross dresser does.

Yes, it is me.This is what I am and though people might like to say "dirty little secret" I absolutely abhor that description. That reminds me of the incorrect use of perversion for many lifestyles that we now recognize as being just another facet of normality.

There is no shame in being a transvestite/cross dresser. It is a way of life for many of us. It is US.

I call it "it feels good so i do it"

i also call it my "vice that i'm not proud of but what am I gonna do about it"

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I tell people that I crossdress for entertainment purposes.

Technically it is quite accurate since I do stand-up comedy en femme and make YouTube videos as the same.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I refer to it as "putting on my normal clothes." As opposed to the weird clothes I have to wear when I need to be in male mode.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    I refer to it as "putting on my normal clothes." As opposed to the weird clothes I have to wear when I need to be in male mode.
    That is a good reply. I think it is even cute.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

For me it is a way of life, it is part of me.

Well,,,at least to my wife and myself, I call it `my alter ego`,if that makes any sense. It works well for me as i find it an `escape` from my reality self and the wife is in agreement. She has actually stated in the past that i`m a nicer person and easier to talk with when fem.! Hmmmm a win win!!

Karaoke queen? To those “in the know” I half joking refer to this as my alter ego, to my therapist it’s usually “I don’t like talking about this..” followed by a half hour of incoherent babbling

I love that new people are still responding to this. Thank you for that. Thank you for your responses, sharing your terms and a little about yourself, I love reading through here.

Have a wonderful day,
    g