Thread: Epiphany today

Epiphany today

**Warning this post is humorous**

Since Becky emerged very suddenly in 2005 with no apparent explanation I have always wondered what triggered everything... well today I found not one but two possible explanations when I posted two pictures in the thread on Shoulder Pictures...
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...der-Pics/page6

Theory 1
    After seeing my very thin and I have to say ladylike arms , I have developed a new theory.. my Subconscious either saw my arms in the mirror or a picture of my arms and thought 'Those cannot be the arms of a male in his late 40's there must be some mistake here I think perhaps 'we' need to accept that we have a Girl hiding in here.' So dadah 'Here we go Rebecca'

Theory 2
    Possibly my inner male ego found it easier to embrace that i was actually a trans person than accept that a guy can have arms like that
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Becky,

Or ... you are just a skinny dude looking for an excuse for not exercising

- Suzie

My arms are like that and skinny jeans are not always skinny enough. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Petersen View Post
    Becky,

Or ... you are just a skinny dude looking for an excuse for not exercising

- Suzie
    That's my reason lol

I have to say, that as far as hypotheses go, this one is rather weak.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    My hands and arms may not be me best point but my legs make up for it, GGs have many problems whether real or imagined but I take a leaf out of their book and say, " What the heck just go out and be you !" Guys have it easier in this respect but women want to look good , OK there is more pressure on them in this respect .

I must admit I like my new avatar because my arms actually look elegant .

Men can have long thinner arms or legs. I'm one of them and never had a problem accepting my thinner arms and somewhat skinny legs. Males and Females come in all shapes and sizes.

OMG Becky that sure works for me. It is so nice to see you looking and sounding happy. Hugs and way to go girl

I have to add that it took me years of not exercising to get arms like this!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Becky, you caused me to go through some of your picture postings which include some full body shots. Not every male is a big beefy guy. There is probably some DNA component involved and diet and exercise. You have a very pleasing figure to look at which includes not only your arms. Your body is in proportion to your head. I see many pictures on this site which seems as if the head is too large for the body. I wonder if the person is starving intentional to produce his/her image of an attractive womanly shape or the picture is photo shopped.

When I was in my teens I had a very poor self image of my body. At six foot two I weighed 138 pounds. My wife saw a picture of me when I was seventeen. She thought I had a serious illness. I ate like a horse. I bought protein pills. I just could not gain weight until I started swimming in college. I still ate like a horse and steadily gained weight..good weight to height... slender muscular. I never got beefy.

When the cross dressing urge hit hard when I was in my 20's I was passable. Probably more passable in Sweden or some Nordic country with tall blond women. As the years passed and the genes kicked in different with age the weight climbed to 200. I look good for a six foot male. Not so much emulating a woman.

I don't think your slender body is an indication of a woman "trapped" therein. Just be thankful your body is slender and pleasing to the eye. I did not see how tall you are. If I looked like you and was about five foot seven or so, I'd be out and about all the time. Just remember to keep in shape, diet and exercise, don't smoke or drink to excess. Some bad habits wreck havoc with the aging process. You look very attractive.

Ya Becky what Suzie said. Now shut up and go put on a skirt or whatever you like to wear hun.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not buyin' either one, Becky. Because either way u would come to your same conclusion(s) by your teens, or 20's at the latest!
    Unless u just had arm transplants!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for the nice comments and participation in this frivolous thread...

Suzie - I have never needed an excuse not to exercise I think i am allergic to it..
    Teresa - your arms certainly do look very elegant and ladylike
    Rachel - thanks Girl!!
    Stephanie - also thanks Girl!! I wish i was 5'7" am around 5' 11" and happy to say never smoked and don't drink much, some would say Becky is my main vice.
    Angie - yes Ma'am
    Doc - I love where you mind goes - arms transplant
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec