Thread: Unexpected Connections

Unexpected Connections

Hi,

Haven't posted in a while and haven't been too active on here but I always come back here.

Well I have to say that I have found some really great connection with GGs that to be honest I was not expecting.
    A little background, I do not crossdress that often but it is something important to me so I have no issue explaining that to girls i am interested in. I do hope to find a girl to have a relationship with one day but in the mean time I love to meet new people.
    In my search I have met a few girls that are ok with the crossdressing but something that has really jumped at me is that the women that tend to be more open to a relationship with a crossdresser and even some that actively search for them tend to be a little older. Me being 31 I wouldn't have a problem with women being older but many are looking for someone closer to their age. This is actually something that makes me happy to see, It kinda gives me more hope that I will find that one girl for me.

I know that girls today tend to be more open but seeing that maybe a generation or two ahead of me are also being very open about it makes me smile a little. I have kept in touch with some of those women and have became good friends.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm 65 years old and find young (20's and 30's) women hit on me more than women my age.
    I go to clubs a lot with different bands because I do guitar tech work for them.
    I will chat with the women to be friendly but thats about it.
    Not sure if its my long hair or the way I dress that makes them want to come up to me because I don't go looking for them.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-07-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Banned Read only
    Because as you age you realize that in the grand scheme of things, crossdressing is rather tame and basically harmless compaird to other secrets people have.

I hope that you do find that "One Girl", she's out there!

I've met the right girl in the past. Possibly 3, all older and all beautiful. I wasn't fully into being who I am at the time and so pulled away from them and settled for a "normal" style relationship! Maybe regret it, maybe don't!

Anyhow, "That Girl" is out there.

"If you just go about your business that Butterfly may just well land on your shoulder!"

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

As has been observed, the older a woman gets, the fewer 'normal' males are even remotely interested in her. So women begin to become more tolerant of men who previously were completely unacceptable. By the time a woman has been alone for a few decades, almost any man will do. So look forward to old age, everyone! There won't be much competition for women when you get there!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.