Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught by friend

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jasmine I am glad everything ended up being just fine and now she knows so one less person to tell later.
    I have to know did you go back and get all the stuff you picked out?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Jasmine I am glad everything ended up being just fine and now she knows so one less person to tell later.
    I have to know did you go back and get all the stuff you picked out?
    When I first heard her call my name, she was about 20 feet away. I dropped my basket behind a display, even though it looked super suspicious to do so (panic makes people do stupid things) and took a couple of steps forward. After we were done talking she went off in her own direction and I retrieved the basket. I made a detour to another part of the store to put some distance between us, and then circled back to the checkout.

I am quite happy with what I bought and will be posting pictures this weekend of my first attempt at doing my nails, along with my second attempt at lipstick. Both assisted by my wonderful mother.

Incidentally, it turns out that my buying nail polish remover was needed sooner than expected. I managed to superglue my fingers to the tube of superglue while making some household repairs. I am really glad I didn't leave without my purchases!

What people buy in a store is nobody's business except their own. I often buy female clothing for my SO and I often buy it for myself. Sometimes I go to the SA to complete the purchase and there are a mix of sizes clearly for two different people. I have never had a SA comment on that. They are always focussed on completing the sale.
    Last week I got a SA to help me search for a unique bra size. She and I searched diligently together but with no luck. So I thanked her and went off and bought something else instead. She was being professional and I was being pleasant and polite. I doubt that she even remembered me by the end of the day.
    If you run into a person you know when shopping would you ask them about items they are about to purchase? I certainly would not. Most people respect the privacy of others and don't poke their noses into other people's business.