Thread: Pink-Fog, Good or Bad?

Pink-Fog, Good or Bad?

Today I was thinking about how the Pink-Fog hit me like a ton of bricks two years ago!
    I bought 80 dresses and four wigs and dressed every time I could for a year, I was out of control.

I felt I had to tell the wife who had no idea I cross-dressed, It didn't go well!

Well I stopped dressing for almost a year since the wife thinks it's Ft-up.

Now the Pink-fog is coming back!

My question is "How has the Pink-Fog effected you?

Is this a crazy life or what?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Judy, it was the Pink Fog that pushed me to find out why I wear/want to wear panties/female clothing! About 3 months after my (dear) wife passed away, it hit me like a tidal wave! It has since sent me on buying sprees! It has toned down recently but it could surge up at any time! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Suppose that its never really gone away. Sorry for those that are in the DADT/DONT DRESS situation. As for me --stopped for nr 22yrs while married--but the "desire' was still there in my head. Been single a while & now retired---but even tho I could Dress anytime I wish--sometimes I don't for weeks at a time. So the Fog comes and goes. When I was "rooming-with-others", had "stash" in the van that I would take to a motel once and a while-and Dress there. Toni G..

Silver Member
    I have always dressed except for about 6 months 20 years ago. I decided to quit at that time. It worked, but I didn't enjoy life. For all practical purposes I live as a woman. I wear women's clothes, shop and do feminine things.