Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cautionary tail

Hi Rachael

I'm not the biggest bible thumper in the world, but Luke 14 has been one of my guiding points in transition
    28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.
    You can have anything in the world you want, as long as you are willing to pay the bill for it, so figuring out the cost in advance is a very good idea.
    And as always Yogi Berra has the best advice in the world
    If you don’t know where you’re going, you will wind up somewhere else.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I want to say I am so touched by all the heartfelt words from all here, I wish I could thank everyone of you in person.
    I’m still dealing with so much right now and seeing these responses really help so much.
    Thank you all so much, love you all, and your in my prayers
    Rachael