Thread: Let"s see

Banned Read only

Let"s see

Would the average person see nothing wrong with a nice looking young or middle aged man wearing girl jeans, 2 inch heel ankle booties and girl top? Dressed nice, everything coordinated he's just wearing girl clothes and not guy clothes.

A previous thread I liked, there was a young man working behind the counter in WalMart dealing with customers and his face was fully made up as a woman as well as his hair but his clothing was male; the poster said after observing him the customers just acted normal.

Back to the question, if you think YES then why don't you and other CD's dress as such.

I do and love how feminine wearing girl clothes and in public makes me feel. The tight girl cut jeans over bikini panties feel so nice hugging my body, love the feel of walking in heels and the fem top just completes the presentation..

So if customers were O.K. with the young man's face and hair made up as a woman shouldn't they be just as O.K. with the other young man in girl clothes?
    Last edited by Pat; 02-08-2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: "Girls" do not wear "guy" clothes.

I was out in a similar outfit, the top was feminine but not overtly feminine and no visible reactions! Went in grocery store got my things paid for them and back home! Basically no reactions! And I live in NC! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Honestly, I think that in short, casual meetings, like being a cashier, getting gasoline, whatever...people don't really pay much attention to whom they're interacting with other than to check out/fill the tank. Now, there are exceptions, and being over-the-top in one's dress, like Vegas drag queen, will definitely draw attention.

We lived in Vegas for several years, and after about 2-3 months, nothing so much as raised an eyebrow.

Also, if this young man looked very much like a woman in his facial features & make-up, then people probably wouldn't notice what clothes she was wearing. If they did, it's 100% normal for women to wear men's clothes. Nothing unusual to see, here.

Like you, I'm a bit baffled as to why men wearing what is considered female attire is still a social no-no. At the same time, there's no way I'm leaving the house dressed. The only person who knows about me, besides y'all (very recently), is my wife, and she's just fine with it.

I can see why most would question my wearing a 44 DD brassiere, but it's part of the whole dressing experience for me.

It may boil down to humans, at least American humans, taking great pride in their clothes being an expression of who they are, and a man wearing women's clothes, in their minds...he's 'stealing' from the opposite sex's identity.

edit: This is too in-depth an explanation for most. If you think about it, people are pretty reactionary/stupid, and if they noticed, they'd be bothered by it.

I do believe females are, as a population, more accepting than males, because males have the hard-wired macho thing.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    So if customers were O.K. with the young man's face and hair made up as a woman shouldn't they be just as O.K. with the other young man in girl clothes?
    One would hope so. Some things take time. George Michael helped popularize earrings for men in the 1980's. Janis Joplin sported tattoos in the 1970's but it took millennial women to bring it to the mainstream. And now we can watch tattoo shows on television!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Back to the question, if you think YES then why don't you and other CD's dress as such.
    I do think YES and I do dress as such. Why do YOU assume that I and other crossdressers don't?

A majority of my public outings en femme involve jeans or slacks, paired with flats, in the effort to blend.

I'm with Daisy on this -- your post is assuming what others are wearing (and assuming incorrectly.) Moreover, this isn't the first time you've been over this topic which moves it into borderline trolling.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.