Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife opps and niebour may know

Wife opps and niebour may know

Yesterday I was home alone for a while but not enough time to dress, I was laying on the couch when the door bell wrang and it was the lady across the street. Her daughter owns a high end clothing store that my wife will go there when she has a special occasion. I greet her at the door and she is older but she looks amazing and the best part is she's probably the only women I know who still wears a slip and loves to show it, and of course as I'm walking to the door I see she was wearing a black lacy one hanging down. She had a bag in her hand and she explained that she was up all night doing invatory at her daughters store and they were clearing out there winter stock and as they were preparing the stock for the liquidators and she thought of my wife and grabbed her a few dresses she thought my wife would like. She pulled one out and showed me how nice it was and my eye went on the price tag saying $499.99. She handed me the bag and said she knew my daughters wouldn't wear them because they weren't name brand but my wife would, I hold up the dress that was out of the bag and it looked a little small. I look at the tag and I tell her this dress is not my wife's size it's to small, she turns around to me and said I'm sure someone will get use out of them and she had a grin on her face and gave me a wink and walked away. I know she's a noisy lady always peeking out of the corner of her blinds but I guess, "whatever" at this point. I instantly drop my clothes and tried on the dresses, they fit like a glove and they felt amazing. When my wife came home I explained what happened and told her the dresses fit me perfect and she wouldn't be surprised if the niebour seen me some how because she's so noisy.
    When my daughter came home she seen the dresses and said she has a friend's engagement coming up and she tried on the dresses. She came back with the dresses and told us that the dresses don't fit her there to small, my wife yelled out, "how can't they fit you and they fit your father". My daughter response being "WHAT dad tried on the dresses" she looked over at me and I was sitting there calm for some reason and I looked at my daughter and pointed at my wife and made the crazy hand symbol. My wife told her that she doesn't know what she talking about because you kids drive me crazy.
    What a day, my niebour gave me dresses and I believe she knows and my wife almost outed me to my daughter if it wasn't for some calmness and fast thinking.
    Sorry it was so long I just get so excited when something interesting happens and I can't stop writing.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    If we all could have a story this good it would be a perfect world. Three women very close in your life now know and you may have just joined the women's club.
    The next meeting with your neighbor should be interesting. I could only imagine how I would handle it.
    "Oh, the dresses are fabulous. My only issue is I'm horrible with makeup."
    "Maybe I could help you with that someday."
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A great story - you are lucky to have very nice women in your life

I love your story Maria!. That was pretty quick thinking. Enjoy the new dresses

so revelations aside you sound like you are quite comfortable with yourself and folks knowing when do we get to see these dresses

and when is the next inventory
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Maria,

I'm sure many here wish they had a glamorous looking neighbor who wears slips, own a dress shop and gives expensive dresses to neighbours.
    I just hope you get to wear the dresses and have an opportunity to return that wink.

It sounds like a good neighbor to know, I look forward to future installments of how this turns out.

Cute story, Maria, but you had me at $499.99 for that one dress. Hopefully that is the "list" price, and not what your neighbour lady's daughter will ultimately be charging for it given that it is slated for clearance/liquidation.

In any event, I see a shopping trip to that lady's daughter's store in your immediate future - and maybe even together with your wife, which would make a perfect ending to that inspiring story...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You played that hand perfectly well done !!!

Great story, when do we get to see pics of the dresses?

Maria are you still smiling, if it was me i would have big smile on my face.

Sounds like you handled that weal Maria. You have nice women in your life.
    Part Time Girl

The avvy pic isn't me
    Wow! Totally awesome.

I'm thinking a nice thank you card and maybe even some flowers would be in order. Oh, and of course, you should either sign the card yourself (including the wife's name), or deliver the items with a knowing smile.

Oh yeh Carolyn I had a great day yesterday and still shaking my head in disbelief and smiling today. Thanks

There is no need to apologize for the long post, Maria. I was riveted by the story. It sure put a smile on my face.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Sounds nerve racking but sounds worth it for three nice dresses

Can we see the dresses? You have us all in suspense here...!

Wow I read your story and thought this could almost be a comedy of how a CDs life goes. Starring Maria the quick thinking CD. I wanted to laugh but then thought you might have really put your dressing in the right place to enjoy it whenever you get a notion. Let us know how all this plays out. Loved reading your story.

If my wife said that in front of my daughter, they would have had to pick me up off the floor. Quick thinking! Of course, if I made the crazy sign for my wife, I would have been picked up the floor for that.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Great story Maria and great come back,I guess I'm like you I prefer a noisy neighbors then nosey neibour to each it's own. Anyway take care darling.
    Toodles

Maria, cute story. You have more near misses than anyone on the site...
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Very good story. Unfortunately it sounds like they are closing their store. You might want to stop bye and see what else they may have before the liquidators take over. Very hard to have a women's store today. I miss them. When I moved the last time there was a small dress shop that had really nice clothes. I thought about shopping there. As it turned out, my wife's new friends were close friends with the owners. We became friends and went to dinner and events with them. That was while I was still in the closet.

Banned Read only
    Great story. You know any woman who sells dresses can gauge a person's size. You can bet she has seen you en femme. She would also know the dresses would not fit your wife if your wife has bought from her shop. I guess you can relax a little when leaving the house on your outings. Yep, I'm sure a slip (bun intended) of the tongue may out you one day.

Great story, sounds like more people know than you thought but its all ok AND you have some great new clothes win win I say
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I am eagerly waiting for the next installment of this reality show.

There's more reality here than on TV.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.