Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love the Cute figure skating Dresses at the Olympics ! Will they ever let guys wear

Love the Cute figure skating Dresses at the Olympics ! Will they ever let guys wear

Them ? They make the skating look so much prettier !

Is it just me or have other CDs always wanted to try wearing one and skating ?

Do GG have these same fantasy's when watching do you think ?

Alina-Zagitova-1.jpg

OMG. I was thinking the exact same thing. The figure skating dress are too cute. I would love to have one of those. I have admired them for years. I was watching last night with my wife thinking if I made a comment she would be ok with it. She knows but it’s DADT.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Robbi no doubt I would love to wear one and get a pro makeover and take lots of pictures

I've long had a figure skater's outfit as one of my fantasy outfits, but would skip the actual skating part. That'd be a good way for me to end up with a broken arm or leg.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    My wife and I both commented on that dress. We love watching the skating. There are some fabulous outfits. Not sure they would suit my frame though. Lol...

My figure would never fit one of those skater outfits, but I sure would love to wear one.

Alina Zagitova clearly had the best outfit (and performance) of the night.

On a related note, Gabrielle Daleman's score that should have been higher but her outfit wasn't as impressive.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the tip, Robbie. With the olympics on, maybe it's time I did a shoot in some of those outfits!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

OMG. What female does not appreciate the lovely toned bodies of male figure skaters. A tutu on them would totally ruin it. Much better to see them in skin-tight clothing showing off all those rippling muscles. Besides, I doubt they would want to wear tutus.

1516317974170.jpg
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    My figure would never fit one of those skater outfits, but I sure would love to wear one.
    +1. Nobody wants to see me in a skaters dress.

The girls in the Olympics look great because they're in great shape. Nobody wants to see a guy of any kind in one of those outfits.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have a couple of skate costumes. And yes. I would love to hit the rink in one. Roller that is. Don't want to freeze my twuppies off on the ice.

Kelsey

Aspiring Member
    Oh yes...just lovely.

Forget about guys wearing them, they would look downright ugly. :-)

I have a couple of tutus, basketball and tennis dresses, also a wedding dress or two, and leotards, a figure skating outfit would be a nice addition.

No I have no fantasies and some girls I know would love to present the same also. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reine, you are so right! The guys are definitely in great shape! Very strong figure skaters, wonderful muscle tone. The outfits are perfect for the body types.😄

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    OMG. What female does not appreciate the lovely toned bodies of male figure skaters. A tutu on them would totally ruin it. Much better to see them in skin-tight clothing showing off all those rippling muscles. Besides, I doubt they would want to wear tutus.

1516317974170.jpg
    Thanks Reine. Can you answer my 2nd question about women fantasizing about wearing the cute skater dresses !

I definitely thought the same thing - how I would love to wear them. Made me even want to go to the local rink (though obviously "normal" women don't even wear the costumes out for a social skate.
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

For a fact, the USA male skater from PA is gay.
    I bet he has worn one of the tutus during practice just for fun during his lifetime.

I was admiring some of the outfits the SR coaches were wearing too. They are closer to my build.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

@Leslie Mary
    Obviously I can't speak about all gay men. However, in my limited experience with the gay men that I know, they are NOT interested, not even one bit, in dressing like a female. I have my doubts about the guy from PA would wear a tutu, even once.

Gay men would most likely enjoy watching the male athletes!

Gold Member
    The lovely skaters wearing the Tutu"s look great; but sadly they would never make one in my size.
    I bet I would look like a wale wearing a bikini, But O' I Wish I was that size for just a day.
    Rader

I imagine a lot of those male skaters are secretly jealous of the tutus and frills.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    For a fact, the USA male skater from PA is gay.
    I bet he has worn one of the tutus during practice just for fun during his lifetime.
    Ah, the old gay=crossdresser meme. The classics never die.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    The one thing you do notice is the makeup that the male skaters wear, not overdone but it’s there

Yes indeed - I love it. Figure skating is at its core very sensual and the costumes build and enhance that. I love to imagine myself as that strong, beautiful woman gliding and twirling across the ice with the dress accentuating my every move. I also like to imagine myself as the strong, beautiful man flying around the rink in a sleek tight costume. Pairs skating is the best of both worlds. Apparently I have a bi-gendered imagination.

Cheers,
    Val

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    The lovely skaters wearing the Tutu"s look great; but sadly they would never make one in my size.
    I bet I would look like a wale wearing a bikini, But O' I Wish I was that size for just a day.
    Rader
    Since those costumes are all custom made, I know they could make one just for you. Right now I am wearing a short (mid-thigh), pleated red skirt, size XL,store bought. All I need to do is build a 15 yard red crinoline to wear under it. (15 yards is the total distance around all bottom edges combined.) From the waist line to the top of the crinoline tier is a 4" to 6" sheer net strip.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 02-14-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    Its just not fair, is it? In addition to the amazing dresses, figure skaters have legs to die for. And its not just because theyre finely tuned athletes. Skating develops everybody's leg muscles so they look great even if the owner isn't in the highest level of fitness. I get complments for my legs even though I'm a pretty big guy. Its the forty years of hockey that did it.