Thread: Interesting juxtaposition this morning

Interesting juxtaposition this morning

Hi All,

This morning while getting ready to go to the store, I had a comical “realization.” After a shower and shaving my legs, shoulers, an underarms, I was dressed in a garter belt, fishnet stockings, a stretch camisole top, and a comfortable pair of panties getting ready for the day with involved a trip to the grocery store and cooking for the week ahead.

What was so comical about it? I needed to get my handlebar mustache waxed and looking presentable. I had to chuckle at the odd disconnect between the two. I’ve got a neatly trimmed beard as well. Anyway, I got myself dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a dickies mechanic shirt before heading off to go shopping. During all this my wife texted from her hotel bed where she’d been “ghost hunting” with her paranormal group the night before. I told her I was planning on spending the day dressed as I did some laundry and prepared the week’s lunches.

Right now I’m wearing the aforementioned undergarments along with a stretch pvc skirt, 4” heels, and a leather corset. The wife came home as I was in the kitchen chopping veggies for the soup. She didn’t even skip a beat as she came in and we chatted about her adventures from the night before. I’m a pretty lucky man!

If I had my way, I’d be clean shaven and work toward presenting and passing in public even thought I’m sure I couldn’t pull it off, but the wife really likes the facial hair - I’ve had a mustache since we met and she doesn’t like me without it. So, it is what it is. I’m satisfied with the situation. I can dress whenever I like in pretty much whatever I like and she doesn’t care, as long as I’m happy. In fact, we talked a while ago and she said she admired me for not caring what others think. If someone doesn’t like that I dress this way for myself, I won’t be with them. We’ve got a great relationship.

Anyway, what was going to be a short post became a long one and I hope some see the humor in my morning today.

Take care!

Donna,
    Welcome to the forum.

I am glad your wife is on board.

So, the first thing on your journey........

Get rid of that facial hair then you might blend in with someone. :-).
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well you have definitely added some humour to my day today!

You sound as if you have it all sorted out in your own unique way, and your wife sounds cool as well!

Stay in "Just the position" your in!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Hi Domma,

I have a similar feeling many mornings as I get ready for work. Standing in front of my mirror, bra and forms, panties, painted toenails, shaving my face. It can be comical if I think about it.

Elizabeth

Sometimes we just really need to look at ourselves and laugh at what we do. Many take this dressing way to serious. It seems like the older ones on here learn it isn't about who we are trying to impress as long as we impress ourselves then we have a successful dressing time. I have still got my toes painted for over a week since my wife and I had our pedicures and I choose red polish. She said you do know if it was summer time you'll have to take that off, when we start wearing our flip flops a lot fishing. I told her yep but until then I'm just gonna enjoy it. I wear my cowboy boots and an old work shirt with my wranglers. I sit at the feed store and drink a cup of coffee and under the wranglers bottoms are a pair of leather boots, under the boots are some old cotton aocks but under those socks are the prettiest set of red toe nails with sparkles. I just grin know that they are there and listen to the same old jokes from the same old friendly crowd about twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I wear my cowboy boots and an old work shirt with my wranglers. I sit at the feed store and drink a cup of coffee and under the wranglers bottoms are a pair of leather boots, under the boots are some old cotton aocks but under those socks are the prettiest set of red toe nails with sparkles. I just grin know that they are there and listen to the same old jokes from the same old friendly crowd about twice a week.
    I think that falls squarely into the "perfectly well-adjusted response" category. As long as you're doing what makes you happy and you have no angst about it, I think you're golden and you have my total respect.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you can't have fun and laugh at yourself sometimes whats the point ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I have still got my toes painted for over a week since my wife and I had our pedicures and I choose red polish. She said you do know if it was summer time you'll have to take that off, when we start wearing our flip flops a lot fishing. I told her yep but until then I'm just gonna enjoy it.
    I'm reminded of when I was still working - my toes were done in a bright blue and I was wearing sandals. I was walking to a meeting, along with 2 female co-workers. We were about 1/2 way to the conference room when one of them happened to glance down and she grabbed my arm and said "You've got polish on your toes!" I looked down and exclaimed "Oh No! Where did that come from?" and laughed. She laughed with me and said "It looks great! I wish my husband would do that!"

My wife worries about people reacting badly, so if we are in public at a beach or pool I will wear water shoes to keep her happy. But I still wear sandals whenever I go to the salon for my regular mani/pedi!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Shaving my face wearing only panties and a bra is one of my life's small pleasures.
    Honoring the woman within

Welcome to the tread Domma, Yes it is good to have humor. nice to have you here.
    Part Time Girl