Thread: White Wine and pink panties

White Wine and pink panties

Does that title catch your attention? My new years resolution has been to get my crossdressing under control and to eliminate alcohol from my life. Well that worked for one month, but Feburary has been panties and white wine! Right now I'm in full drag and have consumed a bottle of white wine. As James Brown would say, "I feel good". So much for resolutions. I love feeling pretty, being in high heels, and fully made up. Maybe next year!
    Love, Sabrina

Don't try it doesn't work. Maybe try going out next year for a resolution.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Well if it makes you feel any better my resolution was to try to keep Maria inside and stop driving dressed, it lasted two weeks. I guess resolutions are made to be broken, it's like making a promise you know you can't keep. Lol

Very interesting title. Last night I drank a pink colored wine while wearing white panties.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Compulsive personalities often have trouble with, alcohol, smoking, and eating, Sabrina.

I have never had issues with any of those or others.

And then, I began CDing in my 50's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    A full bottle of wine and high heels! Hope you were still steady on your feet!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Reality Check
    If you can't stop drinking alcohol, you have a problem. Moderate consumption of alcohol isn't a health issue for most people but excessive consumption can lead to serious health issues. I can attest to that.

I had a serious health issue and the doctors told me to quit drinking. I did and it's been nine years. Do I miss it? Yes I do, but I've stuck to it.

As for panties, they can't cause health issues but for some of us they can cause relationship issues. You are on your own here.
    Krisi

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Sabrina, the title def caught my eye so I had to check it out. Sorry to hear your resolution didn't last long for 2018 but somehow, I detect you are not that disappointed...

Now if the drinking was to get out of control, that's another issue. An occasional glass of wine or 2 should not be a problem....

Well you could try pink wine and white panties. Just for a change that is.

I never bother with New Year Resolutions though I do make decisions and set goals for my life at other times. It just seems that Christmas is not a good time to make objective decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinaedwards View Post
    Does that title catch your attention? My new years resolution has been to get my crossdressing under control and to eliminate alcohol from my life. Well that worked for one month, but Feburary has been panties and white wine! Right now I'm in full drag and have consumed a bottle of white wine. As James Brown would say, "I feel good". So much for resolutions. I love feeling pretty, being in high heels, and fully made up. Maybe next year!
    Love, Sabrina
    I had to give up drinking more than 12 years ago. However, my cross-dressing urges are definitely increasing since I finally got going in this forum. Years ago an ex-girlfriend had a lovely wig that fitted me perfectly and - stupidly - I didn't get any pix while wearing it. I'm tempted to write to her and ask her to sell it to me since we're still in touch. It's difficult to look pretty with a beard, lol, but a wig would certainly help me get rid of the very bland avatar I have at the moment and upgrade to something a bit more womanly.

Mateus, a Portuguese rose isn't quite pink (if I remember) but you could get away with it, sabrina. However, if your drinking is getting you down it might be time to think about AA, which is a lot more fun than people think and doesn't really require you to believe in any particular form of deity and CERTAINLY doesn't require that you be religious There's also SMART Recovery, which is a more low key behavioural modification program.

Regarding AA's approach to spirituality, your higher power can be your labrador or your car or anything you please. Atheists in AA sometimes pray to the god they don't believe in. People who call AA and then get a so-called 12th step visit from one or two AA members (women for women and men for men) generally find it's not nearly as bad as getting a visit from J Witnesses, Mormons or 7th Day Adventists (Choose one from Column A, etc.); not nearly.

Red wine goes well with red panties, I do it once in a while also.

also with black night gown, red lipstick, earrings , red pumps ..forms n bra.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You made it for a little while anyway.
    Mine would have been to lose weight but I never made the resolution because I know it isn't going to happen.LOL

Look at from a bright prospective you get to try it again next year and maybe the results will be different. Since this year resolutions are already blown you might as well experiment with different colored panties with the different wines available. Not any thing wrong with Feeling Good.

Remember those glass water glasses that used to be in motels and hotels? I collect them and use them to drink wine out of. Ok, I drink vodka too. Vodka over ice, nice.
    But a bottle of Beringer's white zinfandel is empty after four glasses.

My wife and I spent last summer in Colorado. It was pretty nice.

I brought a lot of new panties with me and every time I took a shower, I would put on a new pair of panties. It was so nice

I would sit in our RV in vanity fair pajamas. We were high up in the mountains. Pretty nice.
    Last edited by Ozark; 02-13-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Reality Check
    I would say that new years resolutions are silly. The end of one year and the beginning of the next is just a function of a calendar and an arbitrary date picked by a human many years ago.

You can make a resolution any time you want. And you don't even need to call it aa "resolution". If you decide to stop drinking or smoking, do it today. Don't wait for the calendar to say January 1. Same for losing weight, getting a better job, etc. Just do it now.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    I can't say I ever felt the need to get my crossdressing or drinking "under control".

Just as it is possible to be a crossdreser and not be a pedophile, it is possible to enjoy drinking and not be an alcoholic.

Sabrina, Your original post has a tongue in cheek quality about it, and I get that. But if you really are trying to make changes, here's a site that offers practical, science based advice without asking you to join anything or buy anything:

James Clear.com
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Hey how about this for a resolution: 'I'm going to release myself from the guilt of dressing, because there's an undeniable part of me that loves expressing in this way!' *If you feel like you are drinking a little too much, dumping out the guilt could reduce the application booze as an enabler. Then you can simply enjoy a glass of pink and bubbly in panties that match!