Thread: Caught by Neighborhood Girl,Feeling Relaxed

Caught by Neighborhood Girl,Feeling Relaxed

First time posting here,such a wonderful forum this is.

A lot has happened and many stories to tell but going to share what happened today.

I am a closet cd but having an urge to tell somebody,This is how this story started, Last week i went to check mailbox wearing my high heel boots in male mode and suddenly i saw neighbor girl coming to meet me, i was left with no other choice,I was nervous,how she would react but thank god!! everything was fine, it was a normal conversation but she did saw my boots but said nothing and i could see her eyes staring at that pair and suspicious smile on her face. when we said goodbye to each other she said "bye honey,have fun with these" and for me that was quite fun and i replied thanks and to invited her to be part of it,she said may be someday.

Again in the same week, we have casual talk and suddenly she said "From where did you get those uggs,Mine are of poor stuff" after hearing i was in shock mode and she said "I have a cctv at your mailbox" and we both laughed,may be she was interested and wants me to get more involved.

To pushes things more on friday,when she was coming after workout. intentionally,i came outside to get mails wearing my black pumps and her first comment was "Hello naught secretary, i wish i could wear those highs, it looks like you have huge collection,one day i should see your closet,why just heels today, your full clothing collection" and as expected i invited her and today was that wonderful day.
    She came and i was in my normal guy mode, She asked me how it started, i told her my getting caught incidents, she took tips on how easily i can walk in those and saw my collection also and promised me that she would take me for shopping ,she said she is cool with it as these are just clothes ans shoes and also requested me to wear knee high boots and dress and again for sometime we were chatting about girly stuff and lastly when leaving,she hugs me and said "will c u soon my special girly friend". Now My mind is quite relaxed,atleast with someone i could share my feelings.

Nice neighbor - thanks for sharing

That's what you call landing on your feet! So great for you to have such a wonderful new friend.

So, will the shopping expedition be in drab or enfemme?

And for others tempted to but yet to get out, this is just another example of there being no mobs with pitchforks behind every tree. Nice people all over the place.

If you are still in the closet, why did you risk wearing high heel boots, uggs and black pumps out of the house in the first place?

In England, it's illegal for a neighbour to have a CCTV pointed at your post box, because it's an invasion of your privacy

She sounds like stalker material to me!

I suggest you tread carefully
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Lauren, welcome to the forum. Well your secret is out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi - I very much enjoyed reading this. I wish I was at that stage myself of being able to openly walk in high heels in my neighborhood. Good for you. Sounds like you have a new gg to go shopping with.

Keep us posted. Would love to find out what happens next.

First, a big welcome to this community. I am guessing that you have already explored it a lot before joining but there is a lot more here for you.

Great developing relationship with your neighbor. Take it slowly and it could develop into a wonderful friendship. Best wishes.

Thanks alot everyone for such a warm welcome here

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

sure i will update, i am excited about it. thanks

thanks alot, For such a wonderful crossdressers community i would expose any secret

my sincere apology, i could not explain it very well, Actually i am closet but checking mails while dressed up is dare sort of thing for me and in future also i dont want to be closet. Her cctv comment was for fun only, i have set up cctv cameras in her house , what she meant was that she has seen me several time. But thanks alot for your concern, i appreciate that

Thanks alot helen, still not sure about it but she was suggesting a enfemme but i am still not that confident about it.
    Very true, many people are comfortable with crossdressing and shows their support towards it.
    thanks

Ah well, It won't be long and you will be out shopping together.

By the way, welcome to the forum.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome to posting! I see you have been a member for 1.5 years. Many start out lurking until they have something to share. I see you are quite young - many younger people are more open minded. Finding someone to share with is fantastic. Like any GG who seems accepting, take it slow and let her suggest things so you don't expose her to more than she is ready.
    Sharing this with others is the purpose of this site and having a GG to share with is amazing!
    Try to reach 10 posts so you can see the entire site.
    Hugs, Ellen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Welcome, Scarlett! Since you're new u probably haven't read the many previous posts like yours. Posted by "closet" CD's who really wish to be caught or outed?

I am truly a closet CD. Altho, I go out in public all the time, it' to T friendly venues away from home. Would I ever go to collect my mail in women's attire? Not in a million years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome to our happy little family Lauren. I am also still in the closet but looking for the perfect opportunity to start going out a bit en femme. I must say I am jealous of you.... You got a girl who knows about ur secret, is accepting of you, and wants to go shopping with you. I have someone at work who knows about my crossdressing, but we have yet to make plans to go out together.

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us, and I love your story about your new friend.
    Just a point to remember, go slow with her, try to hold back on the urge to get totally
    dressed in front of her. Let her come up with the idea for you putting on a skirt or a dress.
    I hope the best for you, and please keep your new friends here informed.
    Rader

That’s my greatest dream! To have a girl friend who will just hang out with me en femme!
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

After reading your story I think you have something good happening in your life. I wish you the best and hope she and you can spend some time together visiting and even going out one day together. A shopping trip with a GG is the best thing ever and then getting make overs and the list goes on. What makes it even better is that you may have a friend that your feelings can be shared with and you'll know they are safe.