Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your best time to crossdress, morning, nightime or during the day ?

Reality Check
    Most mornings I get up and dress as Krisi. Sometimes I'll stay that way all day, sometimes I'll change to Homer. Unless I have something to do or someplace to go, it's whatever I feel like.
    Krisi

In the morning.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Whenever my wife is not around.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I would love to be able to dress all the time. But that's not possible. So I do whenever I can.

Silk and Satin Goddess VivianFrost's Avatar
    My routine right now is Friday or Saturday nights(sometimes both! ). I like the night time as it's cooler here in the South, and since I work Mon-Fri, those are the best nights to stay up late chatting or camming. Before I told my wife though, it was much rarer and a mix of during the day when I would work from home, or at night disguised as "meeting up with the guys."

YES.
    Oh, did I have to make a choice??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

DADT wife is an administrator and I work evenings, so mornings are best. As fun as it is, dressing seems to consume a lot of energy for me, so by evening on days I've dressed I'm usually exhausted. The grass is always greener on the other side, so I long for a slow evening to make a nice dinner with glass of wine. Sigh...

during the day and even more when the wife is away
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Best time for me is anytime there's no one I don't want to know about this part of me

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Smash and grab for me at the moment. I had today off work as I was planning on going flying, weather delays kept me at home for longer than normal. I was on my own so it would have been rude not to take advantage.

I did get to go flying in the end, even if it did mean 50 minutes of local flying dodging low cloud and rain showers (walls of water) rather than a short cross country flight.

Whenever I know I can get a safe four hour opportunity.
    Which hasn't happened in a long time!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Evenings, after work for me. It's become my new normal to lesson plan while dressed up.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Definitely during the day, and primarily on a Weekend....Saturdays, mostly - but sometimes both Saturday and Sunday.

Even at age 66, I still work full-time, and rarely have any time to do it during the week. I refuse to wear stockings and/or pantyhose with unshaven legs. Consequently, I simply don't have time to prepare during the week.

On those weekend days, I always dress during the day. I like the natural light and how I look when dressed in it, compared to harsh artificial light.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

It's Saturday mornings for me... So love the quiet, listening to Scott Simon on NPR's Morning Edition while I slowly get things right. By the end of his show, around 9am, I'm completely my femme self and putting on my final stroke of lipstick. It's then when all is right in my world.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Any time that my wife or daughter aren't home. LOVE the days that I'm off from work and they both work an 8 hour shift. More Michelle time!

Anytime is good, but I prefer dressing at night.

I dress anytime I want. At night with a nightgown and every day with panties. Working the off shift I can dress with a bra forms. panties and all feminine outer wear during the day. Right now all feminine including breast forms enjoying the day with my wife. Wife came home from shopping today with three pairs of pantyhose for me.

because of living arrangements, rarely get to dress. when I do I just love it. bra, panties, dress, and clear polish on toes. need shoes, skirt and blouse. being shaved helps too. wish step-daughter and her boy friend would move.