Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your best time to crossdress, morning, nightime or during the day ?

Morning for me, I love the daylight

As long as there is time on the clock, it is a good time to crossdress.

For me it is first thing with my morning coffee. If there is time during the day I may dress a bit then as well.

Then again at bedtime.

Mostly whenever I can, but primarily in the morning.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Excellent question. Not sure if it's time dependent. I get unpredictable urges. However, I always wear panties, except when going to the doctor in which case I wear brief sort of unisex undies. One limiting factor is the effect of a long winter in a rural house, which doesn't heat up to 70 degrees like regular houses. So, for example, wearing a skirt, half slip and nylons is a shivery experience (and not just in terms of getting a euphoric frisson). In winter we wear long johns up here, so to try on lots of panties etc, I have to take off the long johns and thick boot socks first which makes me procrastinate. In warmer seasons, however, I love to wear a nighties and panties at night. I have an acre or so of land with no houses right or left or opposite (within visual range). However, if I go out the front door in a naughty little skirt and frilly panties, to nip around the back, I'm exposed for a few seconds to the occasional passing car or women walking their dogs - haven't been caught yet

Banned Read only
    I'll take any extended time. When my wife has taken trips out of town it was femme time 24/7. I do not grab at crumbs of time. None of the quick change and change back because I may have an hour. Today I am fortunate to be en femme for seven hours. During this time I can get a lot of domestic chores done wearing a dress and heels. The least favorite time for me to be en femme is when sleeping. I do wear a pair of nylon briefs and a plain white tee shirt. When I did have the opportunity to wear a floor length nightgown I grew tired of it riding up and twisting. I like to toss and turn too much.

Silver Member
    Daily .. morning, noon and night time, too.

For me, the best time to crossdress is night, because I go out fully dressed mostly at night.

Prior to retirement 2 years ago, I would dress in the evening for a couple of hours. Now I get up and dress in the morning, usually have to go drab while out and about and dress again late afternoon or evening. There have been several bad winter storms and I have dressed all day for several days without anywhere to go. I actually feel odd when I am in drab.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Any day I don't have anywhere to go, I am dressed. I only wear panties and sleep in nightgowns, and since I retired, I only dress when I have a day or two to stay that way.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Lately, the best time for me is during the day. One of my children has moved back home for a while, so evenings and weekends are pretty much not available for me to dress. So about one day each week, when he leaves for work, I dress. I go out to do my shopping, bank, post office, etc. Today I even took my wife to lunch. I was out for about four hours, and dressed for nine total.
    20180214_122834 (2).jpg
    Stephanie

StephNE, love your pic, you look great, enjoy your time out !

Hug, Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Each time has its own benefits although I have probably spent 80% of becky time at night I love to dress at any available time
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Typically, late-afternoon/evening, though on my weekend, I've stayed dressed all day with my wife at home.

anytime and a lot of days "all the time"

For me, unfortunately its when ever I get the chance to (which is not often). Wife don't like the idea of men wearing lingerie. So I do it when she ain't around for a long period of time. However I do wear panties often and now first thing in the morning while she is sleeping, I will put on a pair of thigh high stocking while I make my coffee.

Any time SO is not around for any length of time. I won't bother with the stray hour or so but if she goes away for what I know will be 3-4 hours or so, I will drag out the stash and then I will be the drag me.

hello,
    it is usually evening for me - the curtains are drawn so people cannot see me from the street and there is less chance of someone knocking on the door.
    luv J

Aspiring Member
    I am not a Girl, just a underdressed ,so anytime works for me, but mostly at night I wear Panties and a mini slip to sleep in.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Anytime my wife is away. Like right now! She has been visiting relatives so on went the bra and panties as soon as i got out of bed. I slept in a lace nightie last night. Later today i will experiment with make up for the first time.

Aspiring Member
    answer, YES !

My current trend is morning (if I have a day off from work), weekends it is afternoon. I don't CD often during the evening as my facial hair gets quite burly and I am too lazy to shave in the evening.

Aspiring Member
    I get up earlier than I have to (3:50am), slip into a dress/hosiery/stilletos, sit at the computer, read Crossdresser.com, have breakfast, then head off to work at 4:45am. It might only be 1/2 hour but it feels so nice to walk around the kitchen dressed. All this while my wife and daugher sleep upstairs. Then, if my wife and daugther are away, I dress to my hearts content.

The only time I get to dress is when she is gone for long time. Otherwise I don't get to dress at all.

The best, of course, is all the time. Waking up in lingerie with a long hair wig on, puts me in a female mindset by default. Of course, that's not always possible. The most common, of course, is coming home from work, dumping all my work clothes in the hamper, taking a shower and then putting on my girl stuff as if it's the beginning of the day, so I can forget all about my day at work.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    The best time for me, is when my wife is not around.
    Sara

When ever an opportunity comes about.