Thread: Breasts

Breasts

We are talking about getting breasts for her is there any creams that work we can use that dont cause any side effects or harmful to health

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Hi Chrissy

I am by no means an expert but from what I have read / heard I believe the following. No creams work. As far as I know the only thing that does work is female hormones. They have side effects, like loss of sex drive. If breasts are more important than sex then you may just want to go for it. For me, I'll take a pair of silicone breast forms any day.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

thanks

If the creams or pills worked they would be a prescription item and you could not buy them. The only reason they are allowed to be on the market is that they are relatively harmless.
    If something seems too good to be true it probably is.

Haven't talked to anyone that said creams worked for them. Horemones work!! I have a pitutary gland problem so mine grew naturally (prolactin). and I've chatted with people who have used plant estrogens with mixed success. So i love my breasts and my breast forms and unless she wants implants or is going all the way with hormones, get her a nice big set of silicone breast forms!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

thank you ladies

Haley Pink~

hMMM?

I'd like to know lots about the hormone thing. I'd love to have bigger breasts.
    I don't care about loosing the sex drive.

Wear a 44B now and would love to be a C+
    Haley P. Kemp

boob building LOL

I lost weight and for some reason kept the boobs, then started to take herbs , some Black kohosh and Damiana leaf and the boobs did fill out after a few months to a full 38c but I may just have a lot of female hormones in me , not sure if it was the herbs or must me ????
    Attached Images Attached Images

I take proscar for BPH. Proscar is a hormone that actually suppresses testosterone levels as it shrinks the prostate. It's a med that takes over 6 months to begin to see the results. One of the possible side effects is listed as breast growth. I've been on it now for 4 months. No noticeable growth yet. Who knows, I may end up with natural B cups yet.

Jodi