Thread: My Uterus

My Uterus

I recently had a very comprehensive, very detailed CAT Scan of my entire torso, mid-thigh to neck. Each organ was thoroughly and carefully examined.

I found one section of the report particularly interesting.

"Reproductive Organs: The uterus is not clearly visualized and has likely been surgically removed."
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Joke's on them, huh?

Though on a more serious note, I've been wishing lately that the medical community would come up with a standardized way to encode transgender status. Sometimes, it makes a difference.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Silver Member
    The hedging is interesting ... not “clearly” visualized. LOL! Someone is leaving themselves wiggle room.
    Lea

Nice to see you back. If I had a dollar for every Radiologist's quibble read in a report, I would have a huge amount of dollars. And some of my best friends are radiologists as is our god son. But you were perceived as female and no uterus was noted. Wonder why no correlation with the prostate gland? Now you can appreciate the form for my mammogram asking for my first period. My answer? Still waiting for it.

Happy RVing.

They are covering all the bases. With the progress in uterine transplants lately, who can say.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

That's funny!
    As Laura says, that's very common language for "I don't think I saw anything abnormal...". Otherwise known as a rather equivocal objective finding. The poor thing clearly didn't see you coming. Thanks for sharing. I'm still grinning.

Sounds kinda like the results form from my mammogram. It started with :
    Pregnant: no
    Last menses: unknown.
    And that was after I told the tech never when she asked.

The last time I went to my radiology office, they had 3 boxes under sex (M, F and T). And that was several years ago.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

The Mad Scientist
    My recent abdominal and pelvic CT scans said ‘uterus absent - obviously removed surgically’.
    Yes, I have had 3 in the last 4 months.
    Kris