Thread: Barre Class Update

Silver Member

Barre Class Update

Went to two classes at a new studio and I felt very welcomed. At Tuesday's class, which was one with an emphasis on perfect technique, the instructor gave a general suggestion for all to use the mirros to check our own form. As I did that I slightly changed my position so that I had near perfect alignment for the exercise we were doing. The instructor, who leads the class using an amplified headset, quickly noticed and complemented me by name saying "Looking very pretty, great form, nice correction." She made my day!
    Still got to take it slow recovering from a minor injury but I'm glad I getting back to the studio.
    Oh almost forgot, still just doing the low key all female outfits.

Sometimes the simplest compliments are the best.

Sara: yes!
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Silver Member
    Laura, well said and I think I will add that when they are truly unexpected there is a bit of a greater thrill. In the same class, near the end when her back was toward me, she said "Almost done ladies, finish strong! This is when your hard work really pays off!" Well said.