I don't post here often but I am here at least twice a day lurking. LOL!
Anyway I was doing errands today while my wife was at work. One errand brought me close to a Dress Barn. I did my errand and put the bag of stuff in my car. I sat a moment looking at DB. I was in drab but had a bra and panties on as they are my daily wear. I went in the store and the very nice SA asked me if I needed help. I told her I was looking for a pair of jeans. She asked me if I knew "her" size. I said that they were for me. The other SA nearby said sorry sir but we only have women's clothes here.
I told her yes I know. She said well okay do you know your size in women's? To which I replied no. The first SA said they wouldn't know where to start. The second SA said I could always try them on. After a couple of tries we determined I needed size 8 in petite. Size 10 was just a bit big. Unfortunately they didn't have any size 8 in stock. She told me I was welcome to come back anytime.

Then as I was driving home I thought to myself I should have told the SA's about CDers. I could have educated them and probably made a couple of new friends. It's a half hour drive from my house to the store so I will definitely return there to shop. Hopefully one or both of the ladies will be working and I can educate them a bit.

Jennifer W