Thread: Stress Filled Week

Stress Filled Week

This has been one of the most stress filled weeks of my recent life. I've just recently recovered from an viral respiratory infection. Good now. This week had my sons mother in law pass away from a short battle with cancer detected to late on Wednesday. Had a funeral for another friend on Thursday, another no notice death. I have really been down in the dumps. Today my wife wet to lunch with my daughter in law and will be gone all afternoon. First time alone in a week.

So what does this have to do with crossdressing? Well with a house full of people, some know about my crossdressing some dont, i didnt get a chance to dress at all. I have the house to myself. My wife knows I dress and supports me and has seen me dressed. But totally alone. So I dressed with panties, bra, camasole, skinny jeans and a nice tight fitting pull over blouse and ballet flats. Of course had to look in the mirror a bit but then to work. Vacumed, laundry, clean the kitchen and generally straightening up. As I've said my wife knows I dress and supports me and when she's out she always calls and let's me know she's on the way home, why I don't know but she always does. I had just finished my work and was sitting on the patio drinking a bourbon and water when the phone rings and my wife says she'll be home in twenty or thirty minutes. Dont know why but I went inside and change into my drab. Wife comes in and instantly sees I've been busy with the house. Give me a hug and say get another drink and her a glass of wine while she takes care of something. I'm in living room with drinks when she returns. When I started to sit down she said she had something for me in the bedroom and for me to go see. When I walk into the bedroom laying on the bed is a pair of panties, bra, camasole skinny jeans another pullover blouse and my favorite pair of 4 inch heels. Wife yells from living room for me to hurry up and change which I did with a smile on my face. I go back into living room and she jumps up (well we're both in our seventies so it really wasn't a jump lol) gives me a hug and kiss. She said while she was out she had thought about me not being able to dress because of all the people staying in the house. What a wonderful caring loving wife I have. We had a wonderful evening. I was totally destressed. Just had to share.

Bless your sweet wife I'd say she loves you a lot and understands how we can unwind from a tough day or a tougher week as you have had. Thanks for sharing the good news and I might add there's no better way to end a week than by dressing and looking forward to the weekend. Y'all need to rest up and then go get a nice meal and relax.

hello,
    sorry to hear you have been having such a difficult time; thanks for sharing.
    so pleased you have a wife that understands ...
    luv J

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    you got a keeper.

That is a loving wife. Fantastic!
    Hugs, Ellen

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    That is a great ending to a terrible week. Your bride has my admiration, she sets the bar pretty high.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Awww. Sweet. Congratulations to you both for having and valuing each other.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Yes you are a lucky person and I am sorry you have had so much with which to cope. But...you put water in the bourbon?!?!

Laura, sometimes, today no.

Yendis: cheers!

Lovely wife story you are blessed.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

You have a not only thoughtful and Loving wife but a Magnificent Lady of the times. Being 70 and this involved with your needs/desires that are often taboo to people our age is beyond description. I am so proud for you two and the way you incorporate your dressing to assist in what is considered task usually the wife would bare. Keep up the good work and if I could I would luv to indulge a Bourbon and branch with two, my wife and I share a similar relationship.
    And I am so sorry for the loses and hardships you have been faced with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I do love a happy ending.

"What a wonderful caring loving wife I have."
    Indeed. She is a blessing.
    Last edited by Linda P.; 02-17-2018 at 02:59 AM.
    Like a lady

Sounds lovely.

Sorry for your losses!
    But wow what a beautiful ending to a terrible week!
    What a lovely person your wife is!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Yendis, my condolences on your losses. I'm glad you have a supportive wife who helps you destress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    What a lovely, intimate expression!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds like you have a very understanding and accepting wife Yendis. Kudos to her for using such a creative way to pick up your spirits.

Karen

Sorry to hear of you rough week, but what a lovely ending. hope you took her out to dinner.

awesome story and you have an awesome wife
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Thank all of you for your replys. I do treat her special. Take her out to eat two to three nights a week. On the other nights I cook and clean up, it's not a chore as I enjoy cooking. I do hold her hand and kiss her often. She is awsome.

You do need to keep giving your wife all the love you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What an absolutely sweet woman, a touching gesture, but most of all she [I]really[I] get you. You are so lucky!!