Thread: shaved chest in the hot tub, with the family

shaved chest in the hot tub, with the family

hello all,
    I am going on holiday with the family (including curious and dis-inhibited granddaughter) how do explain why my front is hairless and my back is like a rug when I get in the hot tub?
    luv J

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Shave your back

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Shave your back
    Ditto!!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

No way to explain except stay out of hot tub, shave your back, or tell the granddaughter.
    You might also put a t shirt on and just say you always wear one in the hot tub.

Banned Read only
    Don't "hot tub" with your grandchildren.

I think the better question is "why explain...?" but you could also explain that only your chest is shaved because you can't reach your back. Or that you like it that way. Or, as mentioned, get your back shaved/waxed.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    Jacques,
    As others have said lose the back hair ! Some men have little or no body hair but it will look odd if you don't shave it not unless you have time to let the chest grow.

I faced this problem when some friends invited us to join them in Alicante, Spain. I grasped the nettle and Emailed them to explain the lack of all body hair in case we all went for a swim , I also sent a couple of pictures of me dressed to make the point of the need to shave. As it turned out they had the coldest weather for almost a century in that week we visited so we were all huddled up in extra sweaters and coats .

You can mght have had a routine medical exam that required electrodes to be tapped to your chest?

Silver Member
    Shaving your back would make the front less conspicuous. Don't forget the shoulders and upper arms as well. The electrodes excuse on the chest is also a good idea.

Silver Member
    Even my mother-in-law wanted me to shave my back. I didn't have hardly any hair on it to start. I used nair

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Here we go again telling members its ok to lie to your family.
    I could go on but I would only get in trouble.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    That's a fair point Tracii.
    What's with the hairy back? Yuk.

hello all,
    thanks for the advice.
    I like Jaylyn's suggestion of the tee-shirt. or perhaps I should just jump into the hot tub with my wife only.
    luv J
    Last edited by jacques; 02-17-2018 at 06:53 AM. Reason: spelling

Jacques
    Here are two more options ask the wife to shave your back or go to a beauty salon for a back waxing.
    back waxing not to painfully but the chest and belly that's a bit more painfully.
    Carolyn

Aspiring Member
    I shave my chest regularly. I had a heart attack six weeks ago while I was alone on a business trip to California. When I went to a follow up appointment near home recently, the nurse who connected the ekg monitor probes remarked that my chest was shaved. She said so right in front on my wife. We do not have a DADT relationship; rather ours is ask and accuse often, go into a towering rage at a any hint. Wife did not even blink at the shaved chest comment. The medical excuse works!

hello Carolyn,
    If I had planned ahead asking my wife for a trim might have been an option.
    We do have a bit of a DADT thing going on about my back - She seems to like the hairiness and I cannot see it!
    luv J

We're all in different situations. My wife loves a hairy chest but not a hairy back. So my back is trimmed always and my chest on rare (going out) occasions. I use a Mangroomerâ„¢ shaver so no wife assistance is required.

Like others have said, shave your back.

When you do this keep the routine up and it will seem more natural.

I started to use hair remover on my arms a long time ago and if anyone noticed the hairs getting thinner they never commented.

My arms are always hairless as well now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am hairless from the eyebrows down. All year now use to be just winter but my wife loves me smooth and I love it so I said the heck with it and now no hair. Friends have seen me many times and have never said a thing we go to nude resorts all the time not a mention. My two daughters have seen me in our pool and never said a word. They don’t know I dress. I don’t think it is a big deal anymore for men to be hairless. My only self image issue is my breasts I am a full 38b from pumping and hormones and I love them and so does my wife but I am very self aware of them and sometimes feel people are looking at them. Strangers I don’t care but family or friends bothers me. But my wife always says who cares we love them so walk proud. Lol
    Last edited by Laura28; 03-03-2018 at 01:03 AM.