Thread: good therapist for crossdresser and wife near Memphis, Tn.

good therapist for crossdresser and wife near Memphis, Tn.

We need a good, caring and understanding therapist for a crossdresser and his wife near Memphis, tn.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need ASAP

thanks

Hi Penny. I’m afraid I don’t know of anyone I can point you to but Psychology Today has a list of therapists that you can take a look at. Each therapist describes their specialty, where they went to college, methods used, how long in practice and a lot of other details to help you decide should choose to go this route.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Read through the websites and facebook pages and other online sources about the candidates available. They will give you some clues about their approach. And their experience. Remember the referral service from the local psychology association--may charge the therapist a finder's fee. The best therapists do not need referrals from an association.

I had trouble getting my wife to accept the therapist that was acceptable to me.