Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your deepest female fantasies. Have u, or r u now, living them?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Your deepest female fantasies. Have u, or r u now, living them?

I have come far on my fem journey. From trying on my first fem item at age 50, to now, in my 70's. Last Friday nite I was able to create and live the illusion of being a 20/30's female at a kinky, costume ball that was populated by folks actually that age! So remarkable to be treated and accepted as one of them!

When I began dressing, I wanted so badly to become a female. But, not just a woman, a pretty woman. I've always been able to imitate women's figures. But, with a homely, old man's face.
    Then, I discovered masks! And, suddenly I became my fantasy woman! In my mirror and pics, at least.

That was until I was featured in documentary about men who dress in women's fetish clothing and wear masks. This led to TV appearances and a recent doc about me. But, all of that was about me being a strange old man in a mask and silicone suit. It was flattering but they didn't want to hear about or discuss what I really am. An old CD trying to look like a pretty woman!

But, there HAVE been moments when I've gotten to live out my fantasy of being that pretty young woman.
    I did a spot on a short, goofy, TV show as their guest host. Replacing their usual pretty, female host. During that entire experience the cast and crew treated me like every other actor on the show. Not as some weirdo. This was followed 2 years later by that show's creator and star featuring me as the fem fatal in his music video! (I didn't have to speak!) Where again everyone treated me as if I were a female actor. It was simply amazing!

It also felt exciting to take photos as Lora Croft when we visited Angkor Wat awhile back. I changed, took photos, then changed back while dodging the site's guards!

Back to this Friday nite. I went to a big Valentine costume club event in LA with my T friend and 3 young GG's we met at a Halloween event a year ago. They r quite familiar and comfortable with Sherry! But, being masked and wearing my breast prosthesis, everyone at the poorly lit event assumed I was simply another bizarrely and scantily clad young woman! (I haven't seen so many gorgeous, nearly naked, young women since my Cinco de Mayo days in Ensenada!)

The music was so loud, conversation was nearly impossible. So, no one could hear my male voice. I wandered off alone a number of times to experience what being treated as a sexy young woman is like. Of course, I got checked out constantly. Danced with a number of men and a few women. Hit on by a few guys and a couple of GG's. One drunk young woman yelled in my ear how hot my costume looked, then kissed my masked cheek. Another pretty, but lonely looking girl wanted a pic of me. After she took it I offered to take a selfie with her. She was so excited. I kissed her cheek in one of the pics and she freaked! She backed away like I was the devil! She apparently hadn't known I was wearing a mask. Imagine if she found out I was a man!:

20 years ago when I began dressing I never imagined I'd get to experience my fantasy of being a pretty young woman in real life. But, at age 75, I've managed to create an illusion of a young woman well enuff to live the role occasionally! It's so exciting, empowering, and mind boggling there's no way I can describe the feeling!

But, maybe some of u can? I'm sure I'm not alone. Some of you've lived, or r living, the female fantasies you've thot about but never imagined could come true. But, they did! Tell us about them. What did/do u do? And, how did/does it feel?

Mods: I have permission from these people who r all my friends, to post their pic!

At the club.
    P1240828 (1151x1280).jpg

Our GG friends who went with me and my T friend to the event. Pretty aren't they? That's another story: How we met them out at a Halloween event. They r a lot fun to be around. They drink like fish! Everyone my age r liteweights! My T friend has dated them. But, they r way too young for me!
    28276032_10204156481667610_69305668_o (1280x887) (2).jpg

Took this pic after we got home at 3 AM!
    P1240882 (1280x1235).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You have always been my idol because you are not afraid to express yourself in a large variety of settings and with great ability to express yourself without fear. Your imagination is endless, full of fantasy and fun. I'm the same age as you and wish I had 1/2 your imagnation and guts.

My biggest fantasy can never come true. When I was in high-school I decided that I would give up all the girl stuff and learn to be like all the other boys. (I'd been crossdressing ever since I could remember, and had advanced to the point of dressing fully en-femme -- in borrowed clothes.) So I did. I learned how to smoke, how to cuss, how to get drunk, how to hang out with bad companions, and how to get in trouble with the cops. I often fantasize about how my life would have been if I had made the opposite decision: giving up all the boy stuff and started living as a female. I'm not sure it would have been any better. It may have been much, much worse. But in my fantasies it's always much, much better.

As for present-day fantasies, I'm pretty much living them.

And let me second Alice B's comment. I love ya doc. The world wouldn't be the same without ya.

Silver Member
    What a fun experience, you sweet, young lady! I saw your (our) t-girl friend in the back ground of the second photo.

Sherry I always love reading about your adventures when you post. This one is no exception and you always look divine. Keep on girl and keep posting so some of us can live vicariously thru your adventures. It's hard to believe that you are really a 75 yr old GM. Who would ever know?

Ah-May-Lee
    I am not living a female fantasy. I am living a female reality and it's not always good and fun.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Not sure if this is deep, but as a super extrovert I love being out and about in in full fem-ware to entertain.

Being able to combine two things I love, as seen in the closed thread link, is a real fantasy I get to live. And I get to do it again in a few days!

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...d-Up-18Oct2017

Just like in Sherry's signature, "NO REGRETS!"

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I am living them now Sherry I can dress almost 100% of what I want.
    Angie

Sherry,
    I think you are close to living your dream, after all the out and about things you have done, just keep doing them.

Me, probably getting close as I am dressed for at least 4 days a week straight with a short hiatus for work breaks.

I do have to remove nail polish from my fingers on those occasions. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Air travel

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Maybe that's my problem. I've never really allowed myself a fantasy to fulfill, it's been simple close to the ground goals. And most of them have had the concerns of everyone else layered in there as well. Several years ago we participated in a discussion with Dr. Victoria at DLV where the topic was fantasy (I think you were there Sherry). After listening to so many of the other girls there talk about skimpy clothing, dancing and being mistaken for a young attractive woman I came to realization about myself. I was dressed in the style of a professional business woman and that was my fantasy. Being able to move about as a respected woman in society would work for me. Looking at my wardrobe, there is very little in there that would make someone think the owner of that closet wasn't a middle-class suburban woman, probably just a few years younger than me.

So maybe it's still the case that I have goals that are probably much easier to attain than I've imagined. When I meet them, maybe then I'll start working on a fantasy or two.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    You have always been my idol because you are not afraid to express yourself in a large variety of settings and with great ability to express yourself without fear. Your imagination is endless, full of fantasy and fun. I'm the same age as you and wish I had 1/2 your imagnation and guts.
    Thank u!
    But, u r way braver than I, Alice. I hid away for 10 years in total isolation before coming out on line. Another 2+ before going out. U were out and about at DLV at what? A couple years after beginning to dress? I still find that shocking!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is truly wonderful. I am so envious.

It looks like gret fun and I'm glad you had a nice time, docrobbysherry. Good one.

Reality Check
    My deepest female fantasy is to be able to switch bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. Or for any length of time.
    Krisi

Doc,
    You are unique. I love the way you just get out and enjoy yourself.

Keep enjoying!

I've been trying to recall my "deepest female fantasy" to decide if I've made it or not. I suppose I've had passing fascination with the usual, but the one that runs deep and was formative for me is kinda pathetic. When I was a kid my Mom used to subscribe to "Holiday Magazine" -- a periodical that was geared toward selling clothing and travel. I used to look at the models in their carefully selected outfits, confident in themselves and content in their exotic surroundings. I wanted that confidence and that contentment and to look that perfect. I think I've gotten two out of three -- I'm confident in who I am and I'm content with that knowledge. Look perfect? Nah. I look like an old New England woman who has seen 'way too many hard winters. But I'm OK with that. 66% wasn't a passing grade at my school, so it's just one more way I don't pass.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Alice, you and Sherry are my idols, love you both!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I think you've pinpointed one of both CD's and TS's greatest fantasies, Pat. To pass. I know some here can pass, more or less. By dressing to blend. In effect, trying not to stand out. But, however u do it, I've found people treat u very differently if they have no second thots that u r a female.

But, many of us have the fantasy of passing not simply as a woman, but as a pretty woman. In my case, pretty YOUNG woman!
    That's why Friday was so enervating. It was one of the few times I've been able to pass as a sexy, young, woman!

And, don't dismiss your 66 2/3%. Most of the time I'm out dressed, I'd be very happy with that %!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Alice, you and Sherry are my idols, love you both!!!
    Sara---

i would say for me it'd be to be able to go out more dressed in fem, closest to that was the first and only time i've ever been able to do it.
    Was for comic con so i had gone as princess peach, big pink dress, heels and such, had a few kids looked at me who didn't quite understand, but i didn't mind, i wouldn't have either at a young age.
    Anyway when i got back i had to pinch myself to make sure i hadn't imagined it.

What i want to do in future is to be able to go out more, but in more normal settings like a night out or something that can get all made up and have fun, but i have alot to learn to do before i can really get the look done right

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Back in the day I used to have fantasies like getting up on stage en femme, belting out some up tempo song and wowing the audience with my performance; another was having some glamorous (as I imagined it then) job like an air hostess, or 'flight attendant' as we now call them. There were many more. Nowadays I would just like to go out and about as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I have been out, many times, but never anywhere busy, and I have yet to interact in any way while dressed. But, such things are within my reach, maybe one day....
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Doc,

You have been and always will be such an inspiration to me. Keep it up!

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Sadly not, I may one day get close but I will never get my 100% desire/fantasty. I want a singular pill that will transform me into a GG, about 5' 8" and 120lbs, size 5 to 7 (UK) feet with long red/black hair, think Karen Gillan, that physique would do me just fine. Hell if one of the side effects is that I would end up fancying men I'd still take the damn thing without a seconds hesitation. Unfortunately we don't have that technology or scientific capability and it is unlikely we ever will and I'm going to have to make do with the current approach to GRS.

Platinum Member
    Gosh, maybe. In real life, my most enjoyable experiences have been just hanging out, comfortably interacting as a woman. It’s not very deep and dark, but certainly a fantasy fulfilled.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

"Yikes, that's a guy! But he sort of looks nice in a strange sort of way. Hey, I wanna try that."

Still a fantasy, obviously. Will most likely remain one for two reasons.

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 02-24-2018 at 03:36 AM.